Thread: Twin pram with toddler seat?

Question Twin pram with toddler seat?

Does anyone know if one exists? And if so - what is it??

Just found out we are having twins and since DD will be just about 2 when they arrive, I'd like a pram with a toddler seat for her.

I'm sure I've seen women with them but our baby shop here couldn't help me.

Thanks!

yes there is - the local toyworld has it here and i have seen it in use in NSW also- i'm pretty sure its a valco brand that is just like a normal side by side twin pram and the toddler seat just has a wider frame to fit across the front - haven't looked at them too closely but yes they do exist.

Congratulations on your pregnancy - and that they are twins - hope all goes well for you.

If you can't find anything and need some more details - I can always duck in and have a look for you and grab what information is available - my kids would love an excuse to go to the toy shop.

Thanks Jaspen.

I should be able to find it. I will have a look on the Valco website and check out some baby shops when we are in Brissy at Christmas.

At least I know I haven't imagined it and they do exist! That's a good starting point.

himeeker Guest

Hannah - I have been looking for you, since the other group site died. Email me ASAP!

There is a moutain buggy type pram - i think its called ABC - but it looks just like the mountain buggy and it also takes a toddler seat.

PM if you have problems finding it (i think i saw them on ebay?), and i'll try and hunt it down for you.

I am pretty sure that the Valco Trimode twin runabout fits a toddle seat on it.

the ones Yael is talking about have their own website - they are the Adventure Buggy Company - they are amazing with the size of buggies they have

my friend with triplets uses the valco runabout double jogger with a toddler seat on (and boogey board on the back for her 4 year old!) and she loves it

Julie x

A friend of mine had a double jogger with a toddler seat on the front - not sure if it was a Mountain Buggy or Adventure Buggy (they look the same to me), but that sort of style. I've also seen a double jogger with two toddler seats mounted at the top near the handle.

Thanks guys - I've checked out the adventure buggy and valco - as far as I can find - they're pretty much the only ones that take a toddler seat. Not much choice out there! Adventure buggy is made by phil and ted - they sell them under a different company name though - so I'm sure they would be a good quality pram. They are pretty awesome - DH doesn't like them though because he doesn't think they 'look' nice. :roll: so I think we are getting a valco. The valco is cheaper anyway so at least we will be saving $$.

Leebee - the one with the seats mounted up near the handle is the adventure buggy. pretty neat idea, huh? It's meant to be much more stable than having the toddler seat on the front.

Thanks for everyone's help!