Thread: am I ovulating

Default am I ovulating

Hi

I started using ovunow on day 8 of my cycle. I usually have a 25 day cycle. I have had faint lines every day which have gradually been getting darker but I have been testing at 10.30. Reading the other posts I saw that it has been suggested that I test after 2 pm which I will now do. I am now at day 12 of my cycle and thought this was when I would be ovulating however I have not noticed any changes in my mucous. My question is does the mucous always changed and I am not ovulating this month?

Thankyou

hopingsoon - sorry i wont be much use to you as im still trying to work out when i O - however i do use an OPK and always test in the afternoon around 2-3 - i have also found when it comes up + i have a little bit of mucous (sorry if too much info) that day or day before - but i never get heaps and its not a all day thing! and its the type that everyone talks about! i have a 30-32 day cycle and usually O on CD19-20 -
    not sure if i have helped you much - however im sure their will be lots of ladies on here that will be able too!
    Goodluck with it all

Hi Hopingsoon Welcome

I usually notice a couple of things, my CM (sorry if TMI) goes clear, thin and streatchy, and my cervix is also very high and soft, to a point that sometimes I can even reach it!! Hopefully that helps you out a bit. Goodluck

Hi Hopingsoon! Welcome to BellyBelly

I don't really get much ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) at time of ovulation, like lots of girls do, however i have noticed other things i get around cycle day 14-16 (i think i O around this time) which can be ovulation pains (very slight twinges or period type cramps in abdomen come and go) and i also get a bit of nausea for a day then it goes.... and i can get headaches around O time..... so there can be other signs to look out for, besides just your cervical mucus......and you can still fall pregnant without alot of cervical mucus... you can be fertile and only have a small small amount of it!
    might see you around the trying to conceive thread soon??
    Good luck!!!

Hi

Thanks for your help. I have 10 month old twin girls and really want to have more really soon. I have only started trying again for the last two months but am really desperate. I normally do see some mucous changes but not this month so was starting to think maybe I am not ovulating this month. Anyway I will have to keep testing and see what happens.

Thanks

Thats great you've got really young twin girls yet you are ready to try again now!!! I hope you fall pregnant very soon then *babydust* to you!!