Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Clear + or - ?

zsimms Guest

Default Crystal Clear + or - ?

- I am just wondering if anyone has recieved a false positive using a Crystal Clear hpt?

I got a very feint and thin line and I am about 9dpo so I dont know if this is a problem with the test or if it may be a positive or if it's too early to know?

I appreciate any advice you have.

Cheers

Zoe

Zoe

Sounds like your UTD to me! A line is a line.. even if it is feint! Test again in a couple of days with FMU and you should get another line which might be a little darker! 9dpo is a bit early but it all depends when O and implantation occured.

HPT's rarely give a fals positive.

BOL
    Lisa

hi i used crystal clear with my daughter and got a really faint + at around 10DPO so keep testing! good luck!

Hi Renee,

9 DPO is a little too early to test, wait a few days and then test again with your FMU.

I used crysal clear HPT and got a faint which later turned out to be a positive.

Good luck I am for you

zsimms Guest

Thanks girls - this waiting is just killing me. And I am having some cramps like af so I hope thats just early pg cramping. I did have that with my first pg.

Will keep posting here

Zoe

Babushka Doll Guest

Zoe,

Sounds exactly like me, now I am 5 weeks and 2 days preganant! I got a feint blue + with Crystal Clear on 9dpo, I had cramping too!

When I was asking about Crystal Clear (I posted some pics of my feint + in my post 'Fortel Ultra - Is this a feint +' I was told by several BB's that CC was the most sensitive and reliable...

Let us know how you go, I couldn't wait to test so did another one on 9dpo PM, and the line just kept getting darker, by 10dpo it was a definate!

Good luck and keep us posted!
    X

zsimms Guest

Thanks BD - I am hopefull that I will get a darker ling but for now it's just not getting darker.

I will keep waiting and hopefully get a BFP soon!

Zoe

Hi Zoe,

I also got a faint positive from a Crystal Clear test quite early and am now almost 8wks. It threw me quite a bit as I don't have 'regular' cycles and didn't know when I O'd - so after I got the + so early, I thought I was further along than I actually was!! I must have got the + about 9dpo aswell. I was about a week out which then scared the crap out of me. GL.

Kelly xx

zsimms Guest

Hey Kelly, was your line easy to see or were you twisting and turning in different lights like me? The funny thing is that the first line was darker than the ones I'm getting now!

AGHHH! I know I know it's all about waiting!

Thanks for letting me know. Every bit of experience helps.

Zoe

your chart looks good!!!

Babushka Doll Guest

Zoe, I will find my pic of feint + 9dpo, give me 5 mins and Ill post it for you.

Babushka Doll Guest

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...alClearPMU.jpg

Here is the link, this was afternoon wee, 9dpo. Is this what yours looks like?

zsimms Guest

Yep BD - thats what my first test looked like. I just haven't got any darker than that yet.

Oh I am so hopefull and part of me just goes, yep I must be pg but then I dont get a darker line and get AF pains on and off.

I love your pic, it is so like mine, I even showed DH and he said well your line was stronger than that one!

But now they are lighter, so I dont know.

thanks so much for the photo.

Zoe

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Girls I will be watching this thread with interest - BD it was good to see your faint +ve today as I did a test and the jury is out on whether or not there was a line. I was definately having to twist and turn it and get the right light to see it!

Babushka Doll Guest

Zoe and Relle, your both very much welcome lets hope for a BFP very soon, sounds to me like it won't be long away...

Zoe, just wondering are you using FMU when testing?

zsimms Guest

Relle - It's so frustrating isn't it? And the thing is we could well end up being pg and in 3 weeks it will be us saying to others "oh a line is a line, dont stress it will get darker".

AGHHH

Zoe

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Zoe - LMAO! I hope so! I tested this afternoon, so will test again with FMU.

zsimms Guest

BD - well I have used FMU with one test but not the others. But weird thing, the one I used FMU was lighter than the afternoon urine test?

Zoe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast