Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Clear + or - ?

zsimms Guest

Yay Relle - please let me know how you go with FMU!

Zoe

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Zoe, did you struggle to see the line in all lights, or did you need to get the right light to see it?

zsimms Guest

Well the first one I could see in any light but you had to like focus real hard and the next ones it's hard to see in any light, so I am lost and confused!

Zoe

I am so lost and confused too!

zsimms Guest

Well good luck in the morning, I will be checking in and I want to hear about any line faint or not faint!

Zoe

Babushka Doll Guest

Zoe, when are you due for AF? have you been charting? If you are late for AF, you can always go and have a BT, that will pick up VERY small amounts of HCG, less than a HPT.

zsimms Guest

BD - My chart is under my name, and AF is due tomorrow.

Zoe

Zoe - will you test again tomorrow as well?

zsimms Guest

OMG I so want to but if it's - or faint again it will kill me to wait so I am waiting until thurs or fri as AF is due tomorrow if it doesn't come and I get a faint line on fri I will be able to believe it a lot more.

Zoe

Babushka Doll Guest

So it is... silly me Your chart looks really good Zoe, do you normaly dip in temperature on the day of AF or 1 or 2 days either side? you temperature looks asthough it is still quite high.

I really think you should do a HPT tomorrow morning with your FMU, if you are still getting feint lines, then IMHO I think you could be UTD!

I have done tests with all different brands when I haven't been pg and there has been NO hint of a line, not even when I look at it under every sourse of light in my house!

The fact that you have got more than 1 feint line, leads me to belive that they can't ALL be giving you false albeit feint BFP's.

Please let us know what happens in the morning, try your hardest not to go during the night so the concentrate of HCG will be high.

Good Luck - will be thinking of you

zsimms Guest

Thanks BD - This is my first chart so I dont know what my temp does before AF, this is so frustrating also cause every morning I think oh it's still up does that mean no AF today? But I cant really tell.

Yeah I hope your right, I hope I am seeing faint positives that ARE positive even if I just see it a little bit darker I will be happy to go to the doc for bt.

PMSL - Every source of light! I'd light candles if i thought it would increase the chance of seeing a +!!!

Speak later, will let you know.

Zoe

zsimms Guest

Well I tested again this moring like I said I WOULD NOT do and I think I'm seeing shadows.

I am definately seeing a line, I just think it's a shadow and not a real + line.

Ah well, come on AF lets get to the next cycle!

RELLE !!!!! How'd we go?

Ooohhhhh Zoe - I hear you!!!!!!

I tested again and I think I am either seeing shadows or the faintest of faint lines!!!!!

I am technically due for AF tomorrow going by the last 3 months, however I did have EWCM last friday, so if AF doesn't come tomorrow then I am hoping that it is because I ovulated on Friday, which is back to the 6 weekly cycles I used to have before having my children!

Zoe any signs of AF yet?????

zsimms Guest

Nope, actually cramps are easing off so I officially have no idea!

Hope we both get bfp soon.

Zoe

You said it! mind you, if I did O on Friday or Saturday I still have over a week to wait till testing again!

Oooohhhhh I hope you still get a BFP Zoe. Surely we both can't be seeing shadows!

Babushka Doll Guest

Goodluck Zoe and Relle!

zsimms Guest

Thanks BD - I will continue my post here until the fat lady sings (or not).

Zoe

Zoe and BD, was it easier to see your line if you held the test up with the light behind the test (ie sort of see through it) or with the light behind you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast