Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faint BFPs, your experiences please!

With my early losses I experienced two different things. With the first I felt pregnant but had brown spotting that got heavier that went for two weeks - I'm not exactly sure what time frame this was at as I was not tracking things back then. Think about 5 weeks.

With my recent two they basically went the same. I was really tired, mildly sore BBs, stuffy nose, bleeding gums, then started light spotting which turned into a light AF at around 5 weeks. Symptoms only stopped the day before the light bleeding started.

I really didn't feel any different with this pregnancy so of course expected the worse again, but bubs stuck.

I noticed your age on your ticker and unfortunately one of the problems we do have at our age is achieving sticky pregnancies, but they do happen (took me 3 goes in a row). I wish you the best of luck with your BT results and hope it's a nice big number.

Unfortunately the number was low (10) and on the drive home I felt cramps, and sure enough I am now bleeding with worse cramps than usual.

I'm not too unhappy, it's not a huge surprise that it didn't work out and TBH it was exciting just seeing that second line after so long trying.

I'm really sorry Sally

Oh no Sally, I'm so terribly sorry. Don't quite know what to say hun, so heres a hug for you (I know its not much but its all I can offer...)

Im so sorry to hear Sally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12