Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

Babushka Doll Guest

Yep, this line came up instantly with Crystal Clear - will use the other one on Tuesday morning just to make sure.

It just feels so sureal at the moment, caught in that 'am I' ? 'arn't I' ? When is a +'ve a REAL +'tive??

If it was just one brand giving me a feint +, then I would be slightly more skeptical IYNWIM? But I have used Fortel Ultra, Discover and Crystal Clear today - all with feint +'ives.

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanxs Trish

Needed somone to point me in the right direction, I have edited my post, so hopefully it won't get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    yup I can see the line clearly now too.

BTW I think you should be putting it under insert link not image. The easiest way to do it is just to copy your link then where you are typing your post just paste it in there. Thats all you need to do. Easier than stuffing around with inserting link I think ???

I can definitely see lines on the 3 photos you posted together AND rhe one with the cross. Congratulations!

What you need to do is just put in the web address rather than using the img tags. But I've fixed it for you anyway

ETA: you must've edited it at the same time I did!

This is the link - http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...alClearPMU.jpg

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanx Sarah, think I've got the hang of it now!

LOL poas addict ... so was i 14 tests later i started to believe that i was indeed pg i also see the lines on all the photos so i'm thinking i'll sneak in a congrats here

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Babushka, I forgot to mention that I have been told that the Crystal clear midstream are one of the most sensitive, what the hell, test again tomorrow!! hehehehehe (see my addiction is actually spreading to encouraging other people to POAS as well! i AM SICK! )

Babushka Doll Guest

LOL

I don't think I need that much encouraging Relle..... heheheh, but what the heck, encourage me anyway, I will be POAS in the morning for sure!!!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Good to hear!!! hehehehehehehehe

Babushka Doll Guest

Morning Everyone...

I got a this morning with Crystal Clear (11/12 DPO) :eek:

Im at work today, and let me tell you - I can't concentrate on AnYTHING! Im due for AF on Friday, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, as I have heard that the cases of 'Chemical Pregnancy' is quite high 50%??

When AF doesn't turn up on Friday, I think I will start to feel a little more comforatable

Is cramping common in early pregnancy? I had some cramping last night and this morning, but no spotting...?

Congrats hun. Yup cramping is very nnormal. as is some light spotting around AF time. Sending lots of sticky vibes to you

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanx Trish,
    hmm goes to show how much i know! I thought that the cramping / spotting happend around implantation. But I am showing a strong + already, so does that mean that I have already implanted and shoud have cramped / spotted a few days ago?

Well show's how much I know on that. I never had the cramping or spotting at implantation time although I have heard of alot of girls who have.

Babushka Doll Guest

Trish,
    So you had cramping / spotting when AF was due? That must have been scary!

Yeah it was, I went to the Dr and they just basically said that my hcg levels weren't high enough yet so thats what was happening. Not really all that clear now, it happened with my first pg and he is nearly 15 now

I also had a bleed with my 3rd at 8 weeks, ended up going in for a scan but no reason was found then, although later on I was found to have a low lying placenta. Probably the cause for that..

But all is well in all bubs so they must've been extra sticky. I'm sure you will be fine hun, try to relax and enjoy in the knowledge that you have na itty bitty person growing in your tummy

Congratulations Babushka! I could see a line on all of them. I got a positive at 9dpo with this pregnancy that darkened up to an in your face positive by 11dpo. So, you are pregnant. Some women get an implantation bleed - though implantation obviously has happened for you to have a positive test. Some women also have a bit of bleeding around when their period is due.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanx Guys

I don't think it has hit me yet - I don't think it will till I see a scan or something! LOL

The cramps have been very mild since O, but last night they were a little stronger, but nothing like AF when i live on Naprogesic for 24hrs :eek:

I still have them this morning a little, but am trying to tell myself that its normal, anyway, I have NEVER had cramping this early, usually I only get AF cramps on the 2nd day of AF when my flo is heavy.

Its funny, we until we get a +, then we when we do get one!

Babushka Doll Guest

Ive just made an appt to see my GP this afternoon, do you think its to early?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast