Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

No it's not to early. A blood test can tell conception as early as 7 days after conception.

I think a lot of Congratulations will be coming your way very soon.

It is possible and probable that the positive result won't show up on the preg tests the doctor uses. They are not as sensitive as the early detection ones. Take the strongest of your positives (you have a bit of a collection there!) so your doc can see the positive. Your doc will likely order a blood test to confirm.

Good luck Babushka and congrats again...

Babushka Doll Guest

I have been carrying it around all day - just to keep it nice and safe, its tucked away in my handbag under my desk.... lol

Babushka- sounds like u r UTD to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats hun - how exciting

Babushka Doll Guest

Exciting AND :eek:

Its such an emotional time, Im not even late for AF yet, but I am showing a strong +, I still don't belive it, and probably won't until AF doesn't show up. Its all so sureal.

I want to rush out and buy every baby book available, but feel silly doing that at this early stage, I just can't get my head around it!

Is this normal???

Yep, it's very normal. Be excited because it's an exciting beautiful time! Enjoy!

MissPink Guest

Hi there,

WOWOWOWOW congrats BD..

What an exciting time for you.... (and me now as this is my first post here at BB hehe)

Can i just ask you a question, was your first original line, with the fortel ultra, white? cause im where you were a few days ago, had two fortel ultra come up with a very very very distinct line in the testing window, but they were white... so have been confused.. i did them at 9dpo so im thinking.. lol..

Im due for AF today or tomorrow..

Anyhow, wow.. im so happy for you.. oh and btw i could see the line on most of the tests you did.. some were faint but u could see... CONGRATLULATIONS!!!!!!

MissPink xo

Babushka Doll Guest

Hello Miss Pink,

It sounds very similar to what I had at 9dpo. The line was a grey, extremely faint pinkish colour and you know what they say 'A line is a LINE'..... Funnily enough though, im now getting dark blue crosses with Crystal Clear, but still a feint line with Fortel Ultra - which is supposed to be the most sensitive on the market?

Me thinks you should become a POAS addict like me and buy another brand and get P'ing! heheehhe

Please let me know how you go!

Fingers and Toes X for you

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Wow another one! May is going to be a busy busy month! Hopefully it will be a big Congrats Miss Pink! Crystal Clear midstream are supposed to be one of the most sensitive. I know of a couple of girls that have got a very very faint line at 9dpo with Crystal Clear. Goodluck PS welcome to the POAS addict club! hehehehe

Babushka Doll Guest

Does anyone know if it is normal to have AF like cramps (not as bad tho), and tinsy winsy ever so slight pinkish CM after implantation?

Ive been getting cramping on and off since Sunday night, I have already implanted as I am showing a strong +.

Just a little concerned thats all due for AF on Friday......

yep, i still have AF style cramps. Dont stress

MissPink Guest

BD, id say it could still be implantation spotting.. just only slight as itd be a few days after implantation... try not to stress, as it could make things worse for you hehehe Ill be xing everything AF stays away for you on friday..

As for being a hpt addict omg i already am lmao.. on sunday i did 4 hpt's.. lol the second two were pregnosis and they both came up with a VERY VERY VERY i mean VERY light blue line in the test window, i was 11dpo on sunday so id be 13dpo now, so dont worry... even though i told DP i wouldnt buy one until AF didnt show, im so going to today.. i jus cant wait! I HAVE TO KNOW! lol if it shows BFN today id say im not...

Ill come back and let you know!

Thanks for the warm welcome too

Ooohhh Miss Pink it sounds like you are another lucky gal this month!!!!!!! Don't stress if your test shows up neg today as the First Morning Urine is contains the strongest level of hormone...and i'm guessing you've already missed that. How exciting...i'll have evrything crossed for you I'm actually testing tomorrow too (at 12 DPO)...just praying AF stays away...for a good 9 months

MissPink Guest

LOL yes true, have missed the FMU.. mind you it woldnt have mattered as i was up 3 times to pee, and i went to bed at 12am and got up at 7 so.. they say as long as you leave it 4 hours, then that is classed as FMU (from what i was told and understood).. so, for me it would have been pointless as i was up so many damn times lol

Once i have dropped my DD of to child care, might pop over to the shops i think lol..

Ill have my fingers crossed for you, for tomorrow.. how exciting.. you got a good feeling bout it?? or..

We were officially supposed to start trying after this AF lol.. but i started getting all the symptoms and im like hrmmmmm no way! lol hahaha

So, guess we will see hey..

AF hasnt shown YET, and normally i wake to her, and horrible cramps.. BUT, nothing as yet... SO, if it does not shjow tomorrow, i def know i am... lol.. its rare im late.. only ever been late when i was pg...

Ah well..

god, i feel bad.. telling dp id wait till AF didnt show before i got another test lol BUT.. ahhh he just doesnt understand... :P see he is a very paitant person where as I AM NOT lmao hahahah

*sighs*

ok, sooner i get fof here sooner i will know..

BBL

xo

Babushka Doll Guest

MP,
    Sounds very very promising! I did a test with Pregnosis on Sat and I got a very very faint blue line too... hehe

Ive also done tests with Pregnosis before and they have been stark white! which leads me to belive... that you may be preggers! YAY

Don't worry about DP, my DP is the same, he said this morning after my 10th POAS "sweety don't you think you should start spending money on baby clothes, dummies, bibs or something, how many of those are you going to need to be convinced.." LOL

MissPink Guest

LOL ahahaha @ your DP.. they just dont understand lol hahaha

Well, i bought 2, packs of 2 tests lol and ive done two.. so annoyed at myself.. im sooo hopeless i hate it..

The first one didnt work, as seeing as it hadnt been long before i pee'd last,. i ran out of wee before the 10 seconds was up, there is nothing in the test spot and the most faintest line in the control, so since i ran out of pee.. im not counting that one lol

Then i did one when i got home.. I KNOW I KNOW STUPID STUPID.. lol and its showing a BFN.. no little faint line at all... BUT, it had only been 20 mins since i last pee'd so.. i dont know why i even bothered. *slaps self REALLLLLY HARD*

I just cant focus on anything else until i know either way, KWIM? *argh*

MissPink=Hopeless! lol

WELL, ill go and do some cleaning or something.. try and take my mind off it.. lol

Be back later

Babushka Doll Guest

OMG - That is sooo funny Miss Pink!

I found that I got a stronger result by dipping the tester into my FMU. It says in the directions that this is ok, you have to dip it for 20 secs, rather than in stream for 5.

Try your hardest to wait until tomorrow morning, don't drink too much before bed tonight and try to hold on until tomorrow - even 4/5 hours should give you an accurate result..

I just read what I had written and ask myself 'since when have you become a POAS expert??" ahah just check my posts from 3 days ago.. I had NO idea!

Good Luck, and make sure you keep us all posted.

Fingers and Toes X'sed for you!

HI EVERYONE

For all you girls awaiting results! ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TO YOU!!!

I just have a few questions in regards to testing. I am using Fertility Friend and it tells me to test on DPO19. I am now on DPO12 and i am so anxious to test but not sure if i should wait? Any idea if i would get some sort of result by now if i tested in the morning?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast