Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

Babushka Doll Guest

Miss Pink,

Its not over til its over.... even a feint feint line is still a line

Im due on Friday, and I still feel like AF is coming, im bloated, crampy, etc...

Please don't give up just yet

Hi All

Just though id share my dissapointing experience this morning. Got up all excited before DH left for work (just in case), POAS with FMU, and .

I am 13 DPO and approx 5 days away from AF ( i have a 35 day cycle) so i thought i would just try my luck. Now i am wishing that i didnt bother trying and just waited for AF.

Oh well, if i dont get AF ill consider trying again.

How about you Rae? Let us know how you go!

Babushka Doll Guest

WalkingArt - Please read my advice to Miss Pink above - YOU ARE STILL IN WITH A CHANCE... fingers and Toes XXXXX

MissPink Guest

BD, i know i know.. i shouldnt but.. guess im trying to just save myself being upset..

Whats weird tho is today i dry reached while changing DD's dirty nappy and when i cleaned spew of her top.. I NEVER dry reach with this kinda stuff.. it was really weird for me.. and i dont 'feel' like AF is coming... like i dont have cramps or anything.. and ive been so tired, which is weird, as i should have a burst of energy the day before AF so i actually wil say i HNFI whats going on... normally i can tell easily.. but nup.. not this time!

The BFN this morning has shockd me... i am 14dpo, so i swore it would show by now.. last time i was preg it showed at 12dpo roughly.. so i dont know.. guess i will know by tomorrow lol

*ho hum*

How you feeling today BD? any nausea? you come down of cloud nine yet or you think it wont sink in until friday has come and gone?

Becc xo

Ahhh girls what happened to the positive vibe that was in here yesterday????? Don't despair - a line is definately a line - even if very faint. I know it's 12/13DPO but you may not have had implantation until day 10..so that's only been 2/3 days and u may need a bit more.

Now as for me i have to be very careful cause i have relo's on here that we want to tell in person....so DH and i have decided to stay hush til after we test on the weekend. Will fill u in ASAP All i can say is feeling like AF is coming eg cramps, emotional, even some spotting, tiredness is all normal. Unfortunately pg signs and AF signs can be the same. The heightened sense of smell and the wretching is good!

Good luck girls - hang in there as u may still be in for a chance!!!!!!!!! Give it a couple more days (if u can) and if no AF then test again....yes it'll feel like eternity but you may have a wonderful surprise in the end

Babushka Doll Guest

MP, I will be thinking of you over the next few days

I hope it is some good news, you know I don't even have nausea yet, and feel like AF is coming! .... cramping, sore BB's, etc, so don't give up hoping everyone is different.

Just out of curiosity, which brand did you use this morning? did you use the same brand that you have been using all along? some brands are still showing me a SUPER feint line - but one in particular is giving me STRONG +.

XX B
    P.S Im a Bec too!!!

MissPink Guest

Hhehehehe a one c... so we have a 1 c and a 2 c how cool .. lol (i get excited easy :P)

And i used pregnosis this morning.. a pee in cup, let it float one..

Rae, ur so right, we have just deflated lmao.. *shakes head* and hush hush hey hehehe well, im hoping you have something to hush hush about hun

Bec, ur lucky babe.. when im PG, nausea sets in from cenception, until about 10 weeks.. lol ahh well...

ok better run.. do dinner..

mwah

Becc

MissPink Guest

LOL ok now im sad, replying to myself! hahahaha

Morning gals..

Well, as yet, NO AF! which is weird for me, as i normally wake to her, and am normally in alot of pain so... im confused!

She still has another 17 and a bit hours to show i suppose.. guess we will see!

I dont feel AF'y at all... i have some slight bloating and slight cramps which come and go, but nothing to suggest AF... i feel nausea's same as last week, only it is a little stronger today i will admit... so i dunno... hrm.. ho hum!

A lady on another forum i have been a member of since before i fell pg with my DD said the best line i have ever heard regarding the whole am i arent i debate....

Honestly, why can't you just get a green toe or something when you are pregnant instead of all kinds of weird symptoms that could also be AF?!
    ahaha oh its a classic, it realy really is, cause its soooooooooooooooo true! How easier would life be! lol... unless you wore open toe'd shows lol EVERYONE would know your preggers lol

ahhh anyways, better run...

Hope everyone has a great day

becc xo

Miss Pink- don't despair...you still did get a faint line didn't you. Have you had any more since?

Well i can proove that a line is a line (i can finally come clean)...on Wed i tested and got the faintest line ever - i was sure i was imagining it. I also had the worst period like pains, spotting - so i was certain AF was on her way too. So i went and got a blood test and the results have come back.....a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh - i'm still in shock! I'm only early days, about 3-4 wks with a HCG level of 58 (but it's prob doubled by now), which is why it wasn't showing up on my tests very clearly.
    I'm sooooooooooooooo excited

Sending you stacks of fresh !!!!!!!!!!! ANd wishing you all the best!

Babushka Doll Guest

CONGRATULATIONS!!

When is your due date iluvella??

How exciting!!

Hi iluvella

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS
    You give us all hope! Much appreciated.

Just a quick question, you said you tested on Wednesday, was this the day AP was due or when was she due?

According to when AF came at beginning of cycle - 7.8.06 i'm due 23rd May 07. But i know i didn't ovulate until CD26 instead of my usual CD22 so i extended my cycle by 4 days. AF was supposed to be due last Sat/Sun but i decided to test Wed...taking the long cycle into account. But to complicate things further implantation is supposed to occur 7-10 days after o but i know due to spotting and cramping that implantation occured on Mon (the 10th day). Which is why the line was exceptionally faint on Wed...i'm surprised it showed up at all as it was only 2-3 days after implantation. So according to my dates i should be 51/2 wks pg but the dr has confirmed by Blood test HCG levels that i'm only 3-4wks.....so i was correct in putting my cycle back further. Sorry - that prob made absolutely no sense what so ever. Check my chart - it might make things clearer

Thanks heaps for your congrats girls....i really hope it happens for you too - let me know how things go!

Babushka Doll Guest

Iluvella, I am SO happy for you, I bet you are so excited

I am a little worried this morning, as last night and today i have a little 'brown/pink' tinged CM, not enough to wear a liner but there nonetheless, I am on 14DPO today, so its definately no implantation bleeding as I have been getting +'s since last Sun!

Ive also been experiencing cramping on and off, nothing drastic, but noticable. Anyone else had this?

Yeah i've been getting bad AF-like cramping in the back and front and brown/pinkish spotting on and off for 3 days now. I spoke to my Dr about it and he said that's normal as the uterus is just making the changes and stretching and stuff for the bub. He said not to worry unless it becomes red blood and more of it. You'll be fine

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanks Iluvella, I hope so. Its been such an emotional roller coaster for DP and I over the last week - he has always been 100% but i have taken a little longer to get used to the idea, i hope it will be ok, what concerned me is that today is AF day for me, and i know that i implanted around 7 days ago, so to think it was 'implantation spotting' was a little hard for me.

You have made me feel alot more comforatable

May I ask... are you getting alot of spotting, eg. enough to wear a liner? mine seems to be in the CM, nothing when I wipe but when checking CM on my fingers (sorry if TMI)

Yep - sounds the same. I find it mostly in the morn and the evening. If AF is supposed to be due today then that's also normal - cause sometimes your body has a little break through bleeding. That happened to me in my first preg...i was freaked so my GP sent me for an u/s to rest my mind. I got to see my tiny little dot with a heartbeat (that was at 5 1/2 weeks). SO if it continues and you are stressed just check with your Dr...but it does sound COMPLETELY normal to me

Babushka Doll Guest

Oh I hope so! Im sure we will both be fine, as this is my first, I think Im going to have ALOT of questions! LOL

We are due around the same time, how exciting

Have you posted in the Belly Buddies due in May yet? there are several BB's due on the 22nd May - I need a BB due on the 26th!

Oh - i'll have to check it out! I might be 26th too!!!!!!!! Will prob have to wait for an u/s to get a more accurate EDD. Glad we'll be sharing this wonderful experience

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast