Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

Babushka Doll Guest

Me too LOL!

I think i might actually be the 25th cos I O a day early (13th day). My GP said he would send me for a date scan when im 7 weeks, will have to wait and see...

Well im off to Ikea to buy some curtains... and what ever else i can pack into my trolley! It will get my mind off running to the loo every five seconds and 'just checking'

XX

MissPink Guest

Congrats guys...

jus thought id let u know AF came today, so 2 days late but she came!

Oh well.. next month!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I need a little clarification on sore breasts symptom, SORRY IF THIS IS TMI, i dont ever get sore around AF, so thats why im confused, but this month they feel tender and what is most sensitive and "sore" is the nipple. Is this what you should be feeling or is it usually the whole thing that should be sore? Sorry this really is TMI but i need clarification.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Walking Art - this sounds exactly like my breasts when I am pregnant!!!!!!!

ETA: I feel like I am cold and my "headlights" are on but they almost sting, so much so that I have to cover them with my hands to try and "warm" them up to stop the stinging. (Sorry was the best way I could describe it!)

Babushka Doll Guest

My BB's usualy get sore about 5 days before AF for 1 or 2 days. This month they were sore earlier, I think 9 days before AF and they are still sore.... my nipples are fine, but my actual BB's are heavy and achy, so much so, I had to go and buy 4 new bra's today, ive gone from a 12c to a 12d in a week! :eek:

WalkingArt - its never TMI with me, I am the queen of TMI!

Thanks Relle, hopefully they are hurting for all the right reasons.

BB - a whole new cup size in one week, oh well at least DP wont be complaining

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Walking Art - I will be sending loads of baby vibes your way!

Hi everyone,

Just thought id share my dissapointing news.. AF decided to pay me a visit. Its hard when you get your hopes up and the dreaded witch appears!!! DH and i have been TTC for three months now and out of all the months i just had such a good feeling about this month. Oh well, have to stay positive for next month. It just breaks my heart for DH because he is so clucky.

Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running for this month. Sending lots of your way!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567