Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How many weeks before a BFP

Yes i am, need to make sure nothing is wrong

Good girl )

Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully the ultrasound might shed some light on whats happening for you.

Sorry Naomi

Keep us posted!!!

Love Roslyn

Ok well lady wouldnt tell me much, she was really really really nice. She wouldnt show me the screen, nor would she tell me what she saw, she complimented me on my ovaries, saying they are really nice big ovaaries and a good lying uterus?? ok!
    Rick was at the end and saw the scan and the tv, said he could see my ovaries and one looked real clear and the other had another round circle thing near it!!!
    But other than that, nothing! I have to wait til monday, although i do not mind at all.
    After starting the scan the lady got confused as to why i was in there, going why does your Dr want this done? and you got a + on a hpt and you have hcg levels? even if its just? but then said everything looked good, she stuck to one side with the outside scan i think she went over once to the other side but stayed on my left hand side and the middle. (which is where rick saw the circle thing). So who knows
    Oi and whats up with the Dildo Cam------ its HUGE, and she's like dont worry most of that is the handle, im like hhhmmm sure LMAO

I hope you find out whats going on next Monday Naomi! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Naomi, It sounds like today went well. I look forward to hearing on Monday how things are. I really am sure it will be fine - it's good to know your ovaries are lookin good!

You have been through a lot - a real rollercoaster this past few months.
    I hope that this is the start of good things!

Take care and hugs,

Well Im definatley not pg.
    Dr has said to put a hold on ttc for atleast 1 month, just so my body can be normal for one month iykwim, this is what the letter from the Ultrasound said

There is a history of possible recent miscarriage.

Transabdominal and Transvaginal scanning was performed. The uterus is normal in size and midline in position. There is a very small amount of free fluid within the endometrium in the lower uterine segmant on transvaginal views. The endometrium in the fundus and body of the uterus appears normal. There is no eveidence of gestation sac. No other abnormalities are apparent. Both ovaries were demonstrated and were normal with mutliple follicles present on both sides there were no abnormal adnexal masses and there was no free fluid in the pelvis.

What does free fluid mean?

I have never seen a scan of my ovaries etc before, it was rather interesting, and the Dr was really really sweet about everything, said im not a (cant think of word he used) person who can get pg but cant keep it (miscarry all time).
    He told me next time i get a +on a hpt no matter how faint to go and get checked out asap, so we dont have to go through this everytime.

From Saturday, ive had pains in my ovaries mostly on one side, but am getting it both sides, im know af is on her way, you know when you just "know"! so i have to wait so long before ttcing again! well it seems a long time, i have to get af two more times before we can try again! once af comes this time around, im going to temp and chart etc, so then i know what goes on with my body, without the pressure of ttc, which is good for us.

Naomi - that is good news really. There is nothing evident to show that you can't fall pregnant or will have trouble. 2 months does seem like a life time but chart as you say so you can get to know your body and cycle better and it will fly I promise. By then Em will be sitting up!! It sounds as though you've finally got a Dr who is paying attention to you so fingers crossed everything goes well from here on in. Sending you lots of love!

Lea - girls seem to go for the older guys too, so prehaps waiting will be a good thing! LMAO
    I only have to wait til approx 26/27th of August, so not that far away, but like you said i'll be so consumed over charting (and hopefully working) that end of August will fly past and it'll be September before you know it and I'll be announcing my BFP!
    I told the Dr too, how much i appreciate what he has done, he kinda blushed too, so that is good. He laughed when i told him how the lady said i had nice big ovaries, he said well thats not something you hear everyday, must take that as a big compliment! LOL

Hi Naomi,

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out ok. Its good that you have found a doctor who is understanding - he's a keeper!

I hope that BFP in September does come your way )

So glad it all went well Naomi. It's a good thing that you have no free fluid. Very simply free fluid is fluid floating about that shouldn't be there. (usually).
    Take this time to be really healthy and soon you will have that bfp I am sure!
    Big hugs

Thanks guys, you have been great, i have posted this elsewhere as well, but thought i would post here just incase you guys hadnt seen it.
    Rick and I are now on two different levels, we are no longer ttc, i dont know when or if we will ttc again, i want us to be both on the same ttc commitment level and will not pressure him into anything he isnt ready for, although doing this is putting me on an emotional rollercoaster, the girls on BB have taught me how to be strong, and i know i will survive.
    I will not leave BB, just wont be currently ttcing.

I want to thank you all for all the kind words, thoughts, advice and support you have given me over my time of being here, i will treasure it always, and my plan is to stay here and pay you all back, with so much kindness and support you wont know what to do with it! LOL

Take Care

emmajane Guest

Smile everyone

This is the first time i have put a message on here, but i have been reading some of the posts for quite some time now, and you all seem very supportive. I have been very interested in naomi s posts and just logged on to get an update from the weekend. It is good that you know whats going on with your body now, and can focuse on charting for the next month

I have been ttc since a few months before christmas and no such luck. my period is currently 7 days late, but i did a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative, i was so hoping it was positive. Well now i will have to wait for period so i can try again. though i hope the test was wrong and i am pregnant! but i am not sure of the likelyness of that. Anywayz, hopefully this posts ok.
    Bye for now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234