Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many weeks before a BFP

Default How many weeks before a BFP

Just wanted to ask you girls how long you were into your pregnancies before you got your BFP? i.e you got faint ones up til 7wks and then a dark second line etc

Thank you in advance

goldilocks Guest

Hi sweetie!

Check our my www - I have a photo of all six of my +HPT's (and they're even dated! LOL) You can see how dark/faint the lines are. Unfortunately a lot of them have now faded. Damn cheap HPT's!!!

The first two were when I was 14DPO (dated 11.05) and you can see that I did them almost daily thereafter. The darkest result was on 18.05 ie. 21DPO.

HTH!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Hi love,

With my first pg (lossed ) I got a bfp about 4 days after af was due.

mmmm what are you up to now??

HTH!

Lisa

i seriously dont know what cd im on letalone how many dpo i am!
    I think i o'd between cd14 and cd16 which would make me between 26 and 28dpo, but thats only if i o'd then. I got a faint line yesterday when i tested with a hpt!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I got a faint-ish line after 3 mins at 14dpo, a line that came up after 1 min at 16dpo and a dark line that came up before the control at 20dpo.

BTW, on that same cycle, I got a -ve at 11dpo!

what is the longest you can wait for before getting a bfp? iykwim?
    is it possible to get faints and neg's right into your pg? meaning 7-8wks or so?

Goldi - i looked at your site too, interesting, you seem to be an addict!! LOL
    Last edited by nellbe; July 10th, 2006 at 07:32 AM. Reason: multiple posts in a row

goldilocks Guest

Naomi, of course I'm a POAS addict! ROFL I still don't believe that I'm pregnant, even though I've just hit the 12 week mark!

I really hope that this is it for you, sweetie! Maybe you should go and get a blood test to be certain one way or the other?

BTW, I think Brooke (B456) didn't get a BFP with her DD until 7 weeks...? Correct me if I'm wrong, Brooke! I know there was someone on here who that happened to...

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

I've got my fingers crossed for your Naomi - Em needs a girlfriend!

Lea trust you to find your way to this post!! LMAO
    i told you i would have a girls so we always know what they are up to as b/f and g/f! LMAO

I have had a faint pos at 5wks.

Hmm...do you need more HPT hun? hahah Do you think its time yet to visit the doctor to get some blood tests done to find you what is happening?

I so hope its a little bubba growing for you

i got a bfn at 11dpo, but then got a faint bfp at 13dpo and it got darker everyday until about 6 weeks where it was darker than the control line.

This pregnancy - BFN at 9 dpo, BFP at 11dpo (faint).
    With my dd I didn't realise I might be pregnant until AF was 4 days late - by then I had a nice dark line.

I did the first HPT using afernoon pee on 11DPO. It was a feint line, but definately a line. I have now done 4, the most recent one yeterday (I think 15DPO?) with morning pee and the test line is as dark as the control line on the most recent one.
    I was very suprised to get a positive with afternoon pee as early as 11DPO. It was something I didnt expect!

ok after all this im thinking one more hpt (more for my sanity then anything) and then i'll go to Dr's on Monday! hopefull i can get in the morning (will have to make app 2morrow!) then i can have the results later that day!

If i O'd on time i would be around 26-28dpo making me about 3-4wks pg (if work out from LMP i would be around 5-6wks)

Sunny- your funny! Yes i think its Dr time!

Tegan - so you didnt get a dark line til 6wks?

Good luck when you test again tomorrow.

Hopefully with using a different brand it will saw a nice strong like for you.

I couldnt buy one tonight, unless i told Rick and thats a big no no until i get the bt results. He took me out and by the time i had time to slip away everything had closed, i guess i'll have to buy one tomorrow and test at mums on sunday morning (although i dont want her knowing either!) bugger.

Can i pee in a cup(like the opk ones) and go and get a hpt and test it with that?

That should be okay maybe cover it with something.
    I've used a sample pot in the morning and the Dr didn't use it till the afternoon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast