Thread: hpts?

Default hpts?

hi, i am due to start testing soon and i know to use FMU but have a problem as the last week i have been waking up around 4am having to go to the toilet (sorry tmi) i am just not sure as if i should test this early as this would be my first FMU or wait til after i wake up again. TIA

if your up to it your 4am visit will be the most concentrated (assuming your large period of sleep is leading into the 4am toilet visit and not after it) and thus would be what you want to test with (especially if trying to get an early result) - good luck!!!!

I lay in bed for 1.5 hours this morning before testing coz I woke up at 4am! I was busting but I didn't want to wake up dh too early! I think it was worth the wait though.......if I were you I would test at 4am, as Jasper said, if that's your longest period of sleep. Make sure you wake up properly though so you don't miss the stick LOL! Good luck

Couldnt u just pee in a cup and leave it there until you wake up properly! Then test.

Im sure some packets say room temperature or am i just thinking that. Would leaving it there alter the results? im meaning just the pee, not the stick in testing.

thanks everyone, i managaged to sleep in til 5.30 am so didnt need to store it or worry bout missing the stick lol but it came back a but im sure i will use the ideas in a few days