Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HPTs - how early should I test?

Default Re: HPTs - how early should I test?

Do you test before your period is due? Always even though I saty Iwon't!!! I got my BFP at 10 DPO

Do you test before the HPT says you should? No - but I think that they're generally a bit optimistic.

Are you a serial tester? ie do you do one very month? and do them repeatedly? yes. When I was TTC I would say every month that I would wait until after AF was due before I even thought about doinga POAS but every month at around 10DPO a pee stick would find its way into the shopping. Its a good thing it didn't take us too long to get a BFP or I would have sent us broke with my pee stick addiction.
    I'm pretty sure that when we moved I packed my sticks with BFPs but I think BJ found them and threew them out.

Do you test before you period is due? With my first pregnancy I didn't but since then I have, usually 2-3 days before it was due.

Do you test before the HPT says you should? No I don't think I have.

Are you a serial tester? Yep, I lost count the amount of times I tested and re tested regardless of whether it was a BFN r a BFP.

Do you test before your period is due?
    For my first pregnancy, I think I was only a day away from my period but this time, I have been testing since about 7 dpo!!

Do you test before the HPT says you should?
    Yes! Just in case....

Are you a serial tester? So far, yes
    ie do you do one very month? and do them repeatedly?
    I have poas about 8 times now (this month) and I am only 12dpo! I hate it but I'm obssessed! I'm going to try and control myself and not test again until day after af is due (Tuesday).

Do you test before your period is due?
    Just tried my first test, and yes it was a couple of days before due date.

Do you test before the HPT says you should?
    No

Are you a serial tester? No, I am going to wait it out now.
    ie do you do one very month? and do them repeatedly?
    No. I think next time I'll just wait it out. I was just curious to try one and see how it worked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12