Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge thumbs up to Lullaby Conceptions

Summer - I've used pre-seed for 3 cycles now and found to be really good. I've seen a few girls say they don't like it, but I have no issues with it at all!

Lullaby Conceptions are fantastic! I can't sing their praises high enough. On my first order, I got a hand written note on the invoice wishing me luck on my TTC journey! Now how sweet is that!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Thanks for posting this thread Deb, I am going to have a look at their site and order some things as I am so sick of paying supermarket prices.

Fire Fly Guest

Yeah Diddo, thanks Deb. I will by buying a couple i think. They are certainly cheaper than the chemist thats for sure.

So they are discreet? I am tempted to order, but i dont want our postie knowing my biz....KWIM? Are they in a plain envelope, or a prepaid satchel bag? I guess what im asking is, how are they packaged?

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... super discreet. You'll have no worries there, mbear

Fire Fly Guest

Well ive just put an order in so soon hopefully i will only need one. Im an addict though and cant help myself.
    Thanks for saving me some money anyway.

Hi Girls,

Ahhh you are all so sweet! yep, all our packaging is absolutely discreet, even any brochures and invoice etc that say pregnancy on the inside are inverted so that no prying eyes from inlaws etc can take a look. The envelope just has PO box number ........ and thats it.

But if you have any questions just email me as only too happy to help.

thanks again for your kind comments - its great to know that people are satisfied with our service (a whole 2 pages ;o).

Debbie Lee Guest

Glad you saw the thread, Jodie.
    I bet it's satisfying knowing that all the effort you put in with your business is making people happy. I know I'd find that the best part about doing what you do!

Hi Debbie,

Yep, very satisfying but even more when I hear my customers sending me emails full of good news - its rewarding to know that i'm helping people achieve something that is SOOOOO special and life fulfilling!

i keep a little book of all my emails etc - kind a like a obgyn has a photowall

But if anyone does have a problem or bad experience please please please tell us as its important for us to know so we can make sure the problem is fixed and it doesn't happen again.

Thanks again for your kind comments - only too happy to help

Im just heading off to have a look, may as well order in bulk, right?!

Debbie Lee Guest

Have fun shopping, Simone!

I also find buying online more "private" than having to go to a chemist or supermarket.
    You don't have to ask anyone where something is and you don't have to worry about your friends wandering down the aisle just as you pick up a packet of HPT. Very handy!

I was going to start another thread but thought I would post here instead. Hope you don't mind Deb. I had a look at the site and will order some OPKs and Pg tests. Is the pre-seed any good? I have heard it actually helps with conceiving.

Debbie Lee Guest

Of course I don't mind, Gemma
    Can't tell you about the preseed tho. If I don't get a BFP this month I might try some myself. I've heard good things about it.

And its so cheap!! I was wanting to test soon, but to get it cheaper, i dont mind waiting...

Debbie Lee Guest

Oooeerr Simone!!
    They're pretty fast with the postage so you might be testing before you know it!

Fire Fly Guest

I recieved my little package today. Delivery was lightening speed, thankyou so much Jodie. I was also surprised and greatfull for the 5 extra tests. Thanks again, im sure they will all be used. Hope one comes up positive for me.

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo! Yay for the arrival of your package, Kerrie - and the little extras!

Just have to wait until i have some money on my credit card... damn thing always seems to be full!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast