Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge thumbs up to Lullaby Conceptions

Debbie Lee Guest

Default Huge thumbs up to Lullaby Conceptions

I can't believe that I forgot to mention this earlier!

I placed an order with Lullaby Conceptions before I moved and asked that if it could be delivered to my new home address in time for when we moved in. It was there as I asked... hooray!

I ordered some OPKs, some HPT's and a digital thermometer because I was sick of my old thermometer which only shows to 1 decimal point.
    Anyway, without any extra charge she upgraded me to a package deal so I got 5 extra OPKs!! How nice is that?

Everything was packaged really nicely and the parcel was discreet (no mention of the company name on the outside). This is important for me because all our mail is delivered to our local post office and we pick it up from there. I don't really want the entire town to know we are TTC, iykwim?

So, yeah... a huge thumbs up from me and I would strongly recommend them! Heaps cheaper than buying tests from the supermarket or chemist!

I'll have to check them out because I need a new thermometer....

I agree! I put in an order with them too & it came super fast & discreet!

Debbie Lee Guest

You may not need it, Sarah?? With any luck!

If you do tho, it's a good thermometer. My last one used to beep every couple of seconds which was reeeeallly annoying. This one just beeps when it's pinpointed a temp - and it doesn't seem to take as long as my other one.

Cool, sounds good.

And yeah Deb I am pretty sure I need it

Debbie Lee Guest

Bugger it!!!

*sigh* I had tears in my eyes when I saw that temp drop on your chart this morning. Grrr @ AF.... nasty witch!

Lullaby are the best aren't they! I have had great service every time, and even won a 20 pack of HPTs after giving them a customer service report YAY! Can share some out to my friends now......LOL!

Debbie Lee Guest

That's awesome, Sezjm.
    They're certainly proving to build a great reputation around BellyBelly!

Ooh I just noticed that have baby dust bath salt, how cool is that for an idea

Deb, Hope that you dont need all your wonderful goodies for long.
    Glad to know they are soooo quick.
    I have to recheck how my stocks are going after this cycle and see what else i need.

Had anyone tried to preseed?

Fire Fly Guest

Can i ask how i go about buying them. Ive been in Directorys and cant see it there. Please guide me in the right direction. Thanks ladies

Debbie Lee Guest

Kerrie - are you having trouble finding lullaby conceptions or something specific on their site?
    Can we name the website since it's already advertised on BB?? I better not... but the web addy is literally lullabyconceptions with a .com on the end - no .au.

A big thumbs up from me too girls, I ordered something yesterday afternoon and it's arrived today! Can't get much quicker delivery than that!

Fire Fly Guest

Thanks Debbie, im interested in getting some HPT's. Is that the web site for buying them?

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... that's the site, Kerrie. The HPT's are great value. I just get the cheapy ones (the ones that are just the stick... not in the big plastic thing). That's all I used for my BFP with Gab so I figure there's no point in spending a stack when they work just fine. Plus, that size fit well into scrap books, LOL.

i ordered 15 OPKs and 5 HPTs from Lullabye as a sale pack and they sent me an upgrade absolutely free of 20 HPT and 10 HPT!! I used the HPT (ones you submerge in a cup) and they gave me a +HPT at 9DPO!!!!!

I was amazed and so pleased. Would recommend them to anyone!

Debbie Lee Guest

Those free upgrades are great, hey Heather?

Oh Debbie i was thrilled to bits!! Felt like all my christmas' had come at once, and lucky they did upgrade me cause i used them all became a POAS addict. LOL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast