Thread: A little advice please!!

Question A little advice please!!

Hey guys,
    i ma just needing a little advice from u all... i lost my little girl on the 19th Dec at 17 weeks and i was bleeding for around 3 weeks which made the last day of that period on the 7th-8th January this year. i have been using opk's this month to try and track my ovulation time and i got a positive on the 24th Jan at 2pm. so obviously DP and i have been bding before, during and also after O time but just yesterday i was having some tummy cramps and i have been having watery CM- i dont remember having EWCM as i think i was still pretty dry when i had a positive opk. now my cramps and CM seem to be common symptoms of Ovulation. i did a opk test but came back negative- may have missed the surge tho? i guess im asking, is it poss i could ovulate more than once (i know, sounds crazy!!), maybe the opk was a false pos? or my symptoms are something else.. should i still be having watery CM at 5-7 DPO or could it just be DP's swimmers coming out IYKWIM!! Please help and sorry bout the long thread!
    Baby dust to u all x x x

Hi, I'm so sorry for your loss!!! I had 2 miscarriages (both at 12 weeks) and it took me 12 weeks to get my first period back (after the bleeding from the miscarriage and d & C). During the 12 weeks I kept doing ovulation tests and kept getting positives so I phoned the company of the ovulation test I was using and the lady I spoke to on the phone said that miscarriages can cause false positive ovulation tests. I'm sorry Im not much help to any of your other questions but I'm thinking that the positive ovulation test you did on the 24th of Jan may have been a false posive (especially because your CM was pretty dry. So I am thinking you may be ovulating around now. Do you chart your temp?

no i haven't been charting yet as this is only our first month of ttc because our DD was a big beautiful surprise. so i may be ovulating now? geez this is an emotional rollercoaster when i thought i was in with a good chance now i prob am not! oh well i spose there is always next month but i really would love it to be this month like every other ttc mum out there! thanks for ur advice!

No worries, sorry I couldnt be much more help. TTC sure is an emotional rollercoaster. My DD was a beautiful big surprise too, I thought because I fell pregnant without even trying with her then trying for baby number 2 would be a breeze, boy I was wrong - we've now been trying for 22 months. Lets just hope we both get our BFP's very soon.

Best of luck and im sure a beautiful baby will come ur way soon, just stay positive, i know its hard but u can do it! i hope my little ovulation issue can resolve itself and we all get our wish for a beautiful healthy baby.
    Baby Dust x x x