Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe baby question

shazza16 Guest

Default Maybe baby question

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been ttc for at least 6 years. I have a maybe baby that I use and my periods are regular and when I ovulate it shows up on the maybe baby usually for a day or two. At the moment I am 5 weeks late for my period, negative urine and blood tests and for the past 3 weeks I have been getting ferns on the maybe baby. Does anyone know what this means??

Shazza - welcome to bb Sorry that i can't help with this...seems strange that ur getting so much ferning and so late with AF. When was ur last blood test cause maybe ur hormone levels are still really low and it might show up as a in another week or so. Hope u get it sorted out soon as it must be a frustrating waiting game

shazza16 Guest

Hi there, yes is a bit frustrating. My last blood test was on friday and I just did another urine test - BFN. My doctor has given me provera to start my period, but I just wanted to make sure first, just in case. Although he doesn't think I am pregnant. Can only wish. I was thinking on waiting one more week and if AF was a no show then I was going to take the provera and get it over with

I shazz welcome to BB.

I also have a maybe baby and in the instructions it says that if you are prgnant it can show a constent ferning image... also maybe baby has a website...not sure what it is off the top of my head, but if you google it something might come up and it should have something on there about it.

Good luck

I went looking for the Maybe Baby website today and it appears to have been taken down.

Out of curiosity, and not because I truly believe for one minute that I am pregnant at the moment, I decided to test myself with my Maybe Baby this morning after reading this thread and to my amazement discovered what I would call at LEAST partial ferning...I'd say around 3/4 of the light window was covered in ferns.

I know from having used it for the first time last cycle that it was pretty good as far as my partial ferning from early on turning into full ferning. And then it immediately went straight back to pebbles and dots after I had ovulated. But this is amazing.

Just what I need, something else to obsess over and get my hopes raised again for nothing! *sigh*

Lisa

shazza16 Guest

HI Lisa, well we can obsess together. I am still late and no sign of AF. I hate waiting!!!

I think AF will probably arrive for me tomorrow although I've had no real signs, no cramping or anything. I had another BFN today.

But for the past three days I have had ferning on Maybe Baby. Very odd, but maybe I have another indicator of when I DON'T conceive and AF is on her way? I'd rather have obvious symptoms that I DID conceive of course, but it is the not knowing that is the worst!!

Lisa

shazza16 Guest

Well 2 days ago I had really big ferns that just filled the whole maybe baby. BUT I think I have just got AF. I think my cycle must be just out of whack. Oh well wishful thinking.

As I suspected, AF arrived today. I seem to have a 28-ish day cycle. If I O early (ie before CD14) my LP is extended by a couple of extra days. Really weird.

Lisa

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry for you. I was really hoping that this would be your month. Do something nice for yourself today to try to cheer yourself up! Maybe we'll be belly buddies together?!

shazza16 Guest

I am still getting ferns on the maybe baby and 1 day last week, I had some bleeding. It was only a little, and yesterday I had some more bleeding. Again it was only a little.

I'd be going in to see your Dr. Something isn't right. And anyway, any unexpected bleeding should be checked out.

Lisa

I agree with Lisa - see ur GP. Let us know how u go Shaz

shazza16 Guest

Well, I was going to see the doctor on friday, but dreaded AF arrived. So I guess I am not pregnant. BUT..... I am still getting really big ferns on the maybe baby. I just can't understand it. I have never had ferns this big when I was ovulating. I guess I will have to see what happens with this cycle. Am trying one more course of clomid before I go onto Gonal F injections. Wish me luck for this month.....

Oh Bummer Shazza!!!!!!! Damn AF always has to show up and ruin the party

I'm finding my ferning really strange right now too. I'm on CD 10 and for the last few days have had quite a bit of clear ferning...although i usually don't o until CD 22 or so. Weird and frustrating....oh well i'm not taking any chances and am as often as possible!!!

Good luck this month girls

shazza16 Guest

Oh you too iluvella. I don't know what's going on, but it will be fun trying. Good luck!!

Well, my experience is following what happened to me last month. I have partial ferning already and I have only just finished AF. It will be interesting to see if any full ferning coincides with any positives I might see on the LOVELY OPK's which actually show something instead of white! LOL

Will keep you informed.

Lisa

Please do Lisa

My ferning is confusing me heaps this cycle....today is CD 11 and i have full ferning??????? Do u think it's possible to o early this cycle? My temp was also pretty low this morn??????? Well thank goodness i'm getting in all the BD i can - not taking any chances with my irregular cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast