Thread: Maybe Baby question

Default Maybe Baby - Maybe Pregnant?????

I have a maybe baby and for the first time I have gotten ferns on Friday, (I hadn't tested for a few weeks prior to this)

well on Tuesday I had a temp dip and a big lot of ewcm so I thought I O'ed then and then to get ferns on Friday and continuing to get ferns changing from full ferns to partial back to full since Friday (have tested several times throughout the day)

well I was wondering could the fact I am still getting ferns mean I am pregnant? I have been quite tired and having a nap most days but no other symptoms
    Last edited by Baby Blue Eyes; April 13th, 2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: wanted to change title

I have read that it can mean you are UTD if the ferning continues, but I am not sure. It is also happening to me right now. I got full ferning on 4-6 dpo and am wondering if i am pg too. Would love to hear if you are... GL! When will you test?

I don't think you can really tell, I have been told by my Dr and Acupuncturist not to use a maybe baby because they are not accurate. But that's about all i know about them.
    I hope it means you're pregnant tho!!

Just found this in the FAQ's from one manufacturer. I am on 6dpo and the last 4 days have been full ferning. Very irregular for me!!

9. I am seeing ferns all the time. Why is that?
    A small percentage of women produce a high amount of estrogen all month long. One reason could be that you might not be producing enough progesterone. If you think this is true in your case, please consult your doctor or health care provider or another simpler reason for seeing ferns all the time is
    you could be pregnant!