Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: opk =hpt????

Naomi good luck when you test again.

I used discover with this pregnancy but i also used a lullaby test.

Hi Naomi,
    Not every person using discover gets the 'disappearig line" thing. You will know by ow if it is. I got a positive and went back and there was no line.
    It doesn't sound like that is what happened with yu. I have heard people rave about Discover and have only good things to say. There is a whole speel on the nternet somewhere about these tests and there disappearing positives. However if yours still hs that line then I would take it as a positive. Test again this morning. Please letme know!

damn it the second line isnt there anymore :-(
    And we didnt dtd last night :-(
    Guessing its all over this month!
    Here comes next month

Naomi,
    Do you mean you did another Discover HPT and there is no second line.
    Or, do you mean that there is no second line on the opk?
    Or, do you mean the line on the hpt from yesterday has disappeared?
    If you mean the latter I urge you to contact the company - the phone number is on the box. Demand a full refund and they will oblige. This is becoming a joke with the number of false positives with this brand...
    Hugs

Yes i was talking about the latter, i checked it again after i posted and i can see a real faint 2nd line! so i dont know
    I cant ring the company anyway, our ph has been barred for incoming calls only (ricks mum thought it was an expense we didnt need!!) and i have run out of credit on my ph, so prehaps on Monday when i get some credit or something, but cant do anything until then.

I did an opk last night, but as i had drank about 1/2 hr before hand (completely forgot til after) it only showed a faint or normal 2nd line.

So i have no idea LMAO im one confused person!! I will try another opk today, i seem to get the best results from 2-4pm!

Will let you know what happens there!

ok ive checked it again and the real faint line is there, but you cant see it at arms length anymore, sorta.
    Damn it, i guess the only thing i can do is buy another hpt (will need help choosing brand please!) test tomorrow with FMU and see what that says.
    What do you think?

I've used fortel ultra before and also another good brand is clear blue i think. You can get one that says if you are pregnant or not pregnant. Never used that one myself.
    GL for tomorrow

is fortel a good brand? anyone had bad experiences from them before?

I've had false positives with them before but most times it's been right. I think it only happened a couple of times to me were it was wrong and that was not long after my m/c back in 2004.

ok i will try fortel, but if the chemist doesnt have them which brand should i go for next? Clear Blue?

what ones do they sell ?

Naomi try crystal clear, they are pretty reasonably priced and I have never ever got a false pos or evap line. Fingers crossed for you

also just worked out if i dont count the af i just had, im on CD42.

How long after you 'o' does it take for implantation? i thought it was like 8-12days or something? if it was 12 days then implantion would have been right on when af started, and thats like 2 1/2wks ago, so surley a dark + wouldve shown? I think i just dont believe i am pg..........

if i tell you the "signs" i have or have had last couple of weeks, can you tell me if they are real 'signs' or just normal iykwim but will put after explantation next to them.
    *light AF - just a light af
    *no cramping although slight niggly feelings - maybe didnt ovulate? or didnt notice the cramping
    *feeling sick, threw up yesterday morning, felt queezy day before, and feel queezy right now - couldve been something ive eaten or a virus going around
    *tired, feeling like bed at about 9pm or earlier every night for the last week and a half - havent been sleeping well anyway, could be just tired
    *strong urine, unless i have drank heaps just before the toilet - havnt been drinking enough?
    *feeling hot/flushed (dont temp) combination of everything, ie stress etc
    *not feeling myself - a result of all of the above

ETA also *feeling bloated *going to the toilet frequently *very emotional!!!

ok fortel and then crystal clear

I dont know what they sell!! Cant remember even if my life depended on it LMAO
    Last edited by nellbe; July 10th, 2006 at 07:30 AM. Reason: multiple posts in a row

With all them symptoms i would say you are pg and maybe just O'd later than you think. What CD do you think you O'd ?
    Not sure how long it takes to implant.

Naomi, believe it or not, there are a lot of women whose pg doesn't show up on HPT for weeks. The chemist always sell Crystal Clear and pregnosis

i wont use pregnosis - thats what i used when i got my fake +!

I think between cd 14 and cd 16

Is it possible to o more than once in a cycle?

wow i couldnt handle feeling pg but having hpt's deny it for weeks LOL i guess in that case the only thing is a BT!
    Last edited by nellbe; July 10th, 2006 at 07:31 AM. Reason: multiple posts in a row

I'd say the BT is the way to go really.
    You can always go to the W&C to get checked out because of the bleeding and at least that way you would know in 3hrs what is going on instead of waiting till next week.

Naomi why don't you do a post asking who has had to wait a few weeks into their pg to get a pos and see what their experience is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast