Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TESTING ADDICTS!

Default TESTING ADDICTS!

I Found this and thought i would post it on here, as i found it very funny 9its me allover) and thought others might like to read it.

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 5...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 6...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 8...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 11...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 12...Throw stick away.

Step 13...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 14...Repeat Steps 12 and 13 the rest of the day!

PMSL again and again, oh you poor angel.

I get like that ,but don't actually go as far as pulling the stick apart , but yes I keep the stick out and then drive over to my Mums and make her look at it too, that's kinda bad, huni it's a good thing it just shows how much you want to be a MUM.

I havnt got that far yet pulling them apart! Just testing lots. I found the poem on FF and just thought there are probably other women who would like to see a light hearted side of things.

OH HOW TRUE!!!!!!!

Well, I have to confess I have pulled apart sticks.

Hey, and I am not ashamed!!! After checking mucous, etc whats a bit of wee hey!!!

I will be back on the TTC wagon soon so that will be me again real soon!

Love to you,
    Deb

Oh that is so so so true!!! A good one for all the POAS 'a' holics (me included)!!

omg that is great! i laughed..but that is so me.

i pull them apart too incase that test line is hiding underneath?

omg i cant wait till this is over

ROFL- My goodness, I haven't laughed like that for a while.
    That was the story of my ttc journey...not quite to the pulling apart stage tho!

LMAO that is so funny but very true

I have lost count of the amount of times i have done that.

OMG that is seriously me. I have to admit, I haven't actually pulled a test apart before. But I"m with ya on putting it in the bin and then fishing it out again!!! My DD - Jessica was running around the house with something the other day and when I finally caught her it was a +ve OPK that I had kept in my drawer...... 8-[

Lol thats funny!

ann Guest

How very true for me too!

I have done this many times.

Ann

*Lisa* Guest

That is so true I admitt I've puled test apart and looked at them.

PMSL There's so much of that that rings so many bells for me LOL.

I have to admit, That is me too. Even tho we aren't trying to concieve. I so want to be pg again I check every month (at least 3 times. Once a few days before I'm due, the next day and then the day I am due) JUST in case I am pg! I do the same thing, take it out look at it for so long I actually see a second "line" mind you it's just cause I've stared at it for so long, I throw it away, only to do it again later *L*. I am SUCH an addict!!!

Thats a classic....it is so me all over....LOL...i think i do every single one of those things...i even carry mine with me all day (after i have taken it out of the bin several times) just in case..hehe

Oh, definatly true for me when we were TTC. I would always pull it apart and yet even stand on the toilet seat and look at it with the light through the skylight.

Whoever wrote this knows us TTC girls to a T!!! It cracked me up, but so very true!

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh god that was so me for a while.
    I pulled them apart mainly because the window was too glossy to see anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast