Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: +'ve OPK at 8DPO

Aquariangypsii Guest

Oh, thanks Sezjm and Kate!!! I will get my results tomorrow afternoon and will definatley post ASAP. I just did a Clear Blue digital test (I know I am being completly obsesive) and it said 'not pregnant' but when I removed the cartridge it had a faint second line (it was within 5 mins and the line is blue). I'm not sure what this means but I guess I will get an answer one way or the other tomorrow.

Oh Aquariangypsii, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

All the best! Crossing my fingers for you!

Aquariangypsii Guest

Hi ladies, Thanks for the wishes. Got back my BT results today and they are 2 and therefore not pg. I am a little confused and have posted in the General Conception Discussions forum because my chart definatley looks pg (triphasic) but I started spotting today.

I have my work going away party tonight and I don't know if I should drink or not just in case.

I am so confused and dissapointed

Please help.......

P.S: my chart is in my signiture, please let me know what you think.

I'm so sorry for you Tammy. I hope you get through tonight okay, I'm sure it won't be easy for you. Thinking of you, big

Sarah xoxo

Aquariangypsii Guest

Thanks Sarah and Kate. I also had another lady say that I could have 'O' on CD22 instead of 18 which would make me on 10DPO. I could make sense. I know something is up with my body, it is just not right. I think maybe it is a chemical pg or I miss timed my O day. Only time will tell I guess. Thanks for your support!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12