Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very faint line

amber1403 Guest

Red face Very faint line

Hi everyone,
    I still have 6 days to go untill AF is due. I tested 3 days ago with fortel ultra and got a very very faint line. I then tested the next day and also got a faint line.
    I tested again yesterday morning with first response and got a darker line althoght still very faint. Could i be preganant or is it to early for the tests to give me the right answer.
    Thankyou so much
    Amber

Hey Amber, yes it is possible for it to detect pregnancy so early if the lines are appearing within the allocated time frame.

Hang out two days, and test again, then you should get a nice thick dark line

One of our girls in the TTC thread but a positive at 6DPO, we think it has to be a record! So Amber it is possible, good luck!!

amber1403 Guest

Thankyou so much girls
    I feel much better so that makes me 3 weeks preganant
    YAY
    Thanks again
    Amber

hey Amber, I tested 6 days before AF was due and got a very faint line also. If you are really keen to find out, go and grab one of those digital pregnancy tests from the chemist. I used that and got a Pregnant result straight away Its saves the umming and ahhing, but it definitely sounds like you are pregnant. Congrats!!

amber1403 Guest

I was thinking about thoses ditgital ones. I think i will get one on monday and hopefully will get a nice positive result straight away.
    Also another quick question if i may.
    How early can you book into the hospital where you plan to have your baby??
    And do i need a docs referal or can i just book myself in?

Thanks again
    Amber

You need to call the hospital to see what their policies are. Some hospitals book out very quickly so it can be a good idea to book straight away

ooh goodluck on Monday Amber!
    Hope it's a nice bold BFP for you

Nic

As they say, "A line is a line". Congratulations on your BFP. Can't wait to hear the results of your HPT on Monday.

amber1403 Guest

Thanks so much girls!!
    Im so overwelmed at the support you recieve on this forum. Its great.
    I cant thank you all enough.
    I will definatly let you know monday how i go
    Thanks again
    Amber

Hi Amber,

I was getting faint BFP's a week before AF was due. It wasnt til AF was dues when i brought the digital test that confirmed all the faint lines!

Like the others said a line is a line!!

Cant wait to hear your announcement on Monday!!

Congratulations Sweetie!

amber1403 Guest

Hi everyone
    I did a crystal clear test today around lunch time and it was a BFN.
    Im so upset. i got three faint positives last weeks so why a neg today????

I will do another one in the morning and i suppose that AF still isnt due till friday so i could still be in luck.

I wish i had never tested!!!!!

Hi.
    With my last pregnancy I got a very feint line, then when I tested again, The line was almost impossible to see, I done another test, and It was the same...I was so confused, so I opted for a blood test to see If I really was pos...Maybe If you are still concerned try and get a blood test???
    Good Luck, My fingers are crossed..

Amber- i first tested 7days before AF was due and got very faint line with prgnosis clear.
    i continued testing each day with very faint lines, but when i tested with First response, crystal clear and diagnois (think thats what its called) i got BFN's. some are much more sensitive then others but if u already have three BFP's guess what... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    i would book in a gp appoint so u can go get a BT to confirm.

Amber I agree with Nic. Make an appt with your GP and get a blood test to get a confirmation either way. Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

amber1403 Guest

Thanks so much for your replys!!!
    I feel much better. I did a ditgital test this morning and it came up not pregnant but when i ejected the cartridge there was a definate second line. So i dont know why it waid not pregnant.
    Can i still ask for a blood test even though im not late for AF yet???
    Thanks
    Amber

yep. i had a BT on The Monday & AF wasnt due until the Thursday of that week.

gigi01 Guest

Ooh - Amber, I hope that those lines a real for you! I tested with very faint lines 6 days before AF due and did a million tests to make sure. I would def get a blood test!

Good luck!

gigi

DUE ANZAC DAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast