Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What DPO did you get a BFP??

bella - as you know i got a very very faint +HPT at 11DPO. we testing again at 12 and 12 DPO and received the same result. it was sooo very faint we couldnt be sure. i tested with internet cheapies.

i didnt have implantation bleeding or spotting.

i think i started feeling crampy from about CD26 and extreme tiredness. they were the only symptoms i had, but also could have been linked to AF IYKWIM.

and now its just really sore boobs and extreme tiredness.

i agree with the other girls - your chart looks great and i will be thinking of you these next few days.

(((hugs))) try to take it easy...

Bella,

I got a faint BFP at 9dpo, another faint one at 11dpo and a seriously strong one - darker than the control and came up almost instantly - at 13 dpo. Although I really "felt" pregnant, I was fully expecting a BFN but tested anyway - I'm completely hopeless.

The TWW is agony and our bodies do seem to play tricks on us just to make the wait even harder. Good luck for hanging out and not testing just yet (cos I agree - BFN is far harder to deal with than AF), and best of luck for next week when you do!!

I first tested this time on 8DPO and got a strong positive!
    Couldn't really believe my eyes so did it again the next day with the same result. But I think its fairly unusual to get a +ve so early.

Bella, your chart is looking soooo good! I tested from 11DPO, but didn't get my BFP until 14DPO, and it wasn't a strong + until 15 DPO. Evryone's different honey, you just have to hang in there! Good luck!

I got a BFP on 10 DPO. A couple days before I had cramps from hell, but not really other symptoms.

I had twingie cramps from 4 DPO and sore boobs from about day 8. I held out until 16DPO to do a test and got a positive then. I may have had a positive earlier but I didn't want to mess with my head too much so I just waited!

Hey girls,
    Temp went from 36.8something, to 36.71 - is that a bad sign??? Or is it meant to dip lower if I was on my way out??
    Keep thinking AF is going to turn up, but so far just very watery CM WHAT THE???
    Only 9DPO - going to hold off till at least day 12 or 13 if no AF.

Hi Bella
    That temp dip is nothing to worry about if AF was coming it would dip below your coverline. I got a -ve at 11DPO then a very faint +ve at 17DPO. BT at 18DPO confirmed I was pregnant with high HcG levels (not sure why they were not showing on a HPT).

I have severe cramps and indigestion from 9DPO and sore BBs from 2DPO. I still have stomach cramps and sore BBs but nothing else - no m/s yet.

Your chart is looking good hope you can hold out until Monday.
    T.

12bliss Guest

hey bella i am in the exact same boat as you, only i think the signs i have are most probably in my head... i have PCOS and i am on round one of Clomid. fingers crossed for the two of us... i am 7DPO today (i think)

Oh Bliss....hope we both get some good news this month! Keep me posted!!

Thanks Tess! I reckon I am having similar symptons to you....I am feeling really naseua at the moment, but I just had my vitamins and sometimes they make me feel that way. I have a headache though.

I think I can hold out till Monday!!! Got a busy weekend I have an ultra sensitve test, I think at this stage I plan to test on Tuesday

Thanks girls

perthmum Guest

Hey Bella, I'm in the same boat too!! I'm about 10DPO but I'm not charting so I can't be sure. I have 'imaginary symptoms' I think, feeling just slightly queasy, had a headache the other day, sore-ish bbs and creamy CM, so who knows???

Your chart looks very positive so heres hoping we both get BFPs soon!!

Hi girls, well I have decided that I am either going to test Sunday or Monday morning for sure. FF is now telling me, however, AF is next Thursday 1 day more than what I thought.

But if I am still feeling the way I am now, Sunday or Monday is the plan. Feeling really light headed (can be staring at the screen all day though) felt a bit sickly a few times.

But, unlike other month, the cramps have come and gone. Whereas if AF was going to show up anytime the cramps usually started 2 days before hand......but this month they started Tuesday afternoon.....so 3 days ago!!

Anyway, I keep telling myself that its not my month....I am just so scared of the BFN!!! Sunday will be 11DPO and Monday will be 12DPO.

Think this is it...think I will be out over the weekend as I think AF is coming.

Just went to the loo and wiped and it was pink. Although it looked creamy pink, I do think its AF and not implantation. Expecting a dip tomorrow, to below the line.

Really upset right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12