Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: things brewing?

Flowerchild, I am with you on this one... its an awakening but also a reckoning... people who have forgotten themselves (eg like me) are finding their spirits again and people are splitting kind of...

People are resisting their change and the energy is building it to reach a point of decision and no return almost...

Bathsheba - We moved into this house 3mths ago, and I have found strawberry plants in the most unconnected and bizarre places - they've just popped up and you explained why I couldn't bring myself to pull them out. And why I've never been so happy to plant herbs in the ground. Thank you.

I don't feel its negative towards the technological...

But the build up explains the very sudden and strong spirit connection I have found within...

I too have tears and goosebumps and a bizarre belly jitter.

I didn't respond earlier as I just wasn't sure. I worried for a bit as things have been so darn hard (for many of us), but then I realised its not going to be a negative thing at all. I've become really open to the energy of the last few months - I've been pushing hard to get through a lot of issues and I'm nearly there .

Personally - I'm looking forward to the release of the buildup, its still a bit off putting the tension in the air. Things are really looking up in my view, some driving force pushed me to quit my job even though I need the money. Something tells me to stay close to my family and I'm grateful to the fact I've stayed on track.
    I've been banging on for YEARS about the need to save seeds and grow our own food, reduce consumption - if I ever gave my views on the issues with food control people looked at me like I was nuts and building a bomb shelter in the backyard. We are now remembering the real value of Community and are feeling the need to return to their roots spiritually too.

Globally - YAY. People are realising just how empty this ridiculous consumption really is. Its a good time for re-evaluation and Im SURE the world is going to benefit and remember to be kinder to each other and ourselves.

Completely agree Lulu I have a morbid fascination with the Financial crisis... i can't stop listening to the news... even though we have lost quite a bit of money with our shares i really don't care. I really would just love to see the world get 'back to basics' and forget about all the "must haves" of our current western set up.

ETA: I also attribute this "brewing" with my intense desire to be closer to my blood family. They live in the country... and i have a feeling that country life will be a much better place for my children when these changes manifest.
    Last edited by Bathsheba; October 13th, 2008 at 04:59 PM.

Me too I cant stop watching its like a car accaident dont want to look but your head turns anyway....

I think alot of my worry is I want to have moved already before anything big hits so I have time to find a place and be able to start a vege patch ( even though we will be renting again but too bad the owners will have to love veges too )...

Didnt sleep again last night just another night of tossing and turning ....

I totally agree that people have for too long forgotten the whole reason for living (loving and enjoying family, nature and all that is before us) and that too many people concentrate far too much on material objects and "gaining" power through financial means rather than through our own inner power.

My whole life i have felt that this needed to change- and it has caused MANY a problem with me and my family i grew up with- who are the kind of people who rate you on what you own rather than who you are. And i agree that with the financial crisis- those who live beyond their means to impress other people are going to find themselves up ***** creek without a paddle- and those of us who have seemingly "nothing" will still have our solor power cabin and vegie garden and will be much "better off" and stable for a lot longer..... like i said i have felt this way for pretty much as long as i can remember- and as i have grown up- i have met and spoken to ppl who have felt the same way- and to be completely selfish- i must admit i kind of felt like the world was waiting for me to bear my child and that this was going to have some major significance to what is going on in the universe- (completely self indulgent of me) or the other way around.. that the world had to sort some stuff out before he came to me- well people he is 10 weeks old on sunday- so UNIVERSE bring it on!!!!!!!

I just did a quick three card draw... first card came out 10 of Pentacles.. i have lost my book- and never studied it well anyway but my first impression of the card was that through the chaos there is a touch of connection in passing, two souls who can walk past eachother and while seperated in their different paths they hold the stare of one another as they continue on their way- one holding a pentacle (coin) one with a staff (spear) The soul with the staff is leaving the chaos behind.

The next card was the 10 of Cups, a joyous celebration- a coming together under a bright rainbow- the same soul that left the chaos has brought with him the soul who was headed there and draped his cloak around him.. children play happily and joy is felt...

Third and last card.. The Star... a new begining, new life, new growth- birds are chirping and there is a new tomorrow on the horizon...

If anyone else has another interpretation of the cards i would love to hear it- as i said before i dont have the book and i am only going by my interpretations mainly of the pictures and my feelings and relating it to the question (just asked what was going on and is it positive or negative) I also got a green aura- colour when i did my relaxation breathing before i layed the cards out... just thought i would share

Antheia- i too have been preoccupied with being pregnant and giving birth- and i dont feel quite as connected as i usually do- but i have had a bad sense of frustration for a few weeks and wanting to go walk about (with family in tow of course!!!) i live in a very isolated bushland and didnt like being here alone with just me and bubs- well life works in mysterious ways and DH hasnt had any work for three weeks now- so we have all been here together and the feeling of wanting to leave has gone.

I am going to take time tonight to try to reconnect with my guides (still havent made a connection with a totem animal as such- i am still new to my spirit world- but i have defianately had connections with my guides)

Oh and i hope and prey that whatever happens we all still manage to get connected to the internet!! It is the one and only thing about technology i like!!! lol It makes it able for like minded people like ourselves to meet and talk- although if push comes to shove we will just have to practice our ability to connect through our minds with out the chords and modems!! lol

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not feeling anything at the moment.

However, I reckon I'm a bit disconnected from the rhythym at the moment... my son is only 6 months old so I'm still so internally (family-wise) focussed and not seeing the world's bigger picture right now.

Might try to squeeze in some meditation (hah!) to see if I can sense what you're all feeling....

I feel a change happening. I see the end of this superficial, consumer driven society. It will be hard but when you look at human history this phase has just been a blip. Approximately 200 years of mass industrialisation and only 50 or so of 'selfish' capitalism described in 'Affluenza' is nothing in the thousands and thousands of years of human history. We will go back to the way we always were. Hopefully the change is gradual and not brought about by some annihilation like a nuclear holocaust. I think though there is a ground swelling of support for more natural ways and disillusionment with consumerism etc, so the change may come about because of attitude rather than by necessity. I hope so anyway.

Nice to hear from you Poppy...

I thought I'd killed the thread

Could 'the something' have been the bushfires??

Just wondering...

paradise lost Guest

Could be for you Nettie, unlikely for me - i'm under 3 inches of snow again.

For me i'm pretty sure it was the financial crisis as i've felt MUCH better since the major crash and closures began.

Bx

Quote Originally Posted by hoobley View Post
    Could be for you Nettie, unlikely for me - i'm under 3 inches of snow again.

For me i'm pretty sure it was the financial crisis as i've felt MUCH better since the major crash and closures began.

Bx
    I feel that things are turning as well because of the financial crisis. People are finally acknowledging and questioning some of the ridiculous things everyone just took for granted before eg Banker's bonuses, executive gravy trains, ridiculous house prices, accumulation of debt and the unsustainability of the economy as it was. Although I sometimes wish I had recorded myself saying before it happened that it would all collapse. Funnily enough no one seems to remember me saying it. I was just the insane hippy who didn't understand the real world!! Even funnier is the way columnists now talk about these changes like they were inevitable whereas they were the worst for saying everything was fine and the economy was strong and so on and so on. Times are a changing!!

Nope still feeling something here... its bigger than the financial crisis...

I'm still feeling something too... it's something more spiritual than the financial crisis or the bushfires. I feel it will also involve a crisis in the Catholic church... their hierarchies might collapse or something... or something will be revealed that has been kept hidden by well meaning Christian leaders.

Well a girlfriend and I sat down at 10am (yes 10 AM!) while Immy slept and watched "The Mists of Avalon" again... I loved the book - and the film is a big second to the book but it's lovely.

Anyway - it was a reminder to me of our need to treat the Earth as sacred - to respect the laws - to submit to the ways that sometimes we don't understand. To RESPECT.

Something is coming - it's a shakeup a time of reckoning - and rude awakenings!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12