thread: Placental abruption- TMI

Nov 2009
    In Paradise

Oh My God, So glad your back in hospital Brooke, i;ve heard its extremely dangerous for both mother and baby. The XP What AN ARSE ... I wish I knew him Id sort him out lol

BellyBelly Member
    Add Cupcake on Facebook

Nov 2008
    North Haven, NSW

Another update ladies...

B will be having a CS ASAP as bubs is begining to become distressed, her ob is also angry she was sent home in the first place as is her family!

Thoughts and prayers are with B & her fam, hoping lil man is as healthy as he can be!!

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2009
    pakenham, victoria

oh gosh hun, sending strong healthy vibes to her and bubs. praying he's ok

Mar 2008
    North Northcote

my thoughts and prayers are with Brooke and her precious baby. wishing them strength and healing xx

I also was horrified to read that they sent her home with a placental abruption like that. that is really concerning from a care provider that we are meant to trust our lives with.

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Oh that's good news. I know he's a little too early but if she has an abruption he is far safer out than in.

Sending you all my love, support and positivity as your little man is brought Earthside.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)

How scary - sending you lots of strength and love hun

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Oh my goodness, I hope and pray all is well with you and your little one.

BellyBelly Member
    Add madamerogers on Facebook

Jun 2008
    in gorgeous rural victoria<

my thoughts are with you, brooke and your family.
    the best place to be and i hope your bubba arrives safely x

Apr 2008
    Melbourne

Sending all my love and strength to you Brooke - I hope everything goes well and your little man arrives safe and sound. I'm glad your OB is looking after you.

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009
    Ormeau

THinking of you Brooke. Hope everything goes really smoothly tonight and that little man is doing ok.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Dec 2007

Hope everything goes ok, Brooke..

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2008
    Brisbane, QLD

Oh my goodness! I cant believe they sent you home! I hope everything goes as well as possible and your both feeling much better very soon.

BellyBelly Member
    Add ~MummaBear~ on Facebook

Sep 2009
    Bunbury WA

bit late to reaasure you now but my SIL had the same thing happen and she gave bitrth to her little girl at 33 weeks by emergency CS. Her LO spent 3 weeks in hospital just growing a bit but now she is a hay 10 month old.
    I am sending you all the healthy positive vibes i can... Good luck

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Oh my goodness, I hope you are both OK. I'm praying for the two of you

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

OMG Brooke, all the best for your little man and his big bro. Hope you're OK and the hospital is held to account for this

kaz

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2008
    Brisbane

Woo thats scary but im glad they let you home. Must mean that they are not too worried. Sorry it also means that you will have to have a CS. I think that yyou should be proud that you knew something was up and you knew to get checked out! Others could have left it!

Good luck with the bed rest. I hope you have some help with DS1! **** the ex off for now, looks like he wont be at the birth anyway??

Sep 2005
    In the middle of nowhere

oh wow my heart was beating so fast at the getting sent home bit....so glad she's being looked after.
    Positive thoughts and strength B.

Life Member. Every Australian needs a Farmer.

Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara

Tegam, they SHOULDN"T have sent her home - having a placental abruption is a very serious thing indeed and she should never have been let go home. This type of thing can go from bad to deathly serious very quickly. I think you might have missed the post where it said that she is now having an emergency c/s today.

Brooke, I hope that it all went well and he is doing fine now he's out I'm sure his stay in NICU wont be a long one, you did a great job growing him