Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any mama's want to catch in the berwick area???

Smile any mama's want to catch in the berwick area???

Hey all!
    I am wanting to catch up with any Mums who live in the Berwick or suurounding areas..i moved to this area when my son was young, and due to the whole moving process i missed the chance of joining the mothers group that the MCHN recommends...and i soooo regret that now! I have very few friends with kids, which makes it hard.

My son Finn is now 5 years old.....starting school next year.

Hope to hear back soon

Sharon

Hi Sharon, Im in Narre South.

I have 2 girls, much younger then your DS though. 18 months and 7 months. Would like to catch up!

I used to live in Berwick....i went to one mums group and hated it so i never returned!

Hi Sharon

I'm in Pakenham and am always up for a BB girls meetup. My son Angus is turning 5 soon and will start school next year too!

hello! Thanks for the quick replies...would love to catch up with you both...when would suit? I currently am free every wednesday..dont know if that suits you or not?? I think it would be great for Finn to play with a few more kids - no matter what their ages.:-) And i definately need to speak to more MUM's! :-)

Wednesdays suit me fine

Good for me too...but not next Weds!

Great....where would you like to meet?

oops, just noticed kimbaz reply...where would you like to meet wednesday week then? :-)

Whats easiest for you and Raven?

Im not sure of many places like parks etc in Berwick. I know theres a big one in Narre South (but i dunno what its called..LOL)

I know there is an adventure playground on Henry St in Pakenham...i have never been there but apparetly it's great...Theres the playground in the Berwick Springs estate too, near the lake...is that the one you were thinking of?? Obviously depends on weather too...we could decide on one of these and come up with a back up if weather looks not so great? Finn has kinder at 1pm so would need to make it about 11ish...that suit? my email is [email protected] which might make it easier to clarify meeting places etc...

I can do any day really it's just Angus has kinder on Tue and Thurs and it would be nice for him to have a play with another boy his age

Mon and Fri also work if that suits you Kim

Finnsmum that playground is in John St (the park is big and does goes through to Henry though but the playground and best car park access is via John St) but if it's a miserable day we could go to maccas or something.

Kool the park in Pakenham sounds fine....im sure ill get my GPS to tell me how to get there!
    11ish is fine by me..im free all day, no kindy or day care runs! LOL
    Weds is good....im free Mon Weds and Fris every week (but not Weds next week cos i have another mummy meet up...aw im a butterfly)..LOL

Smile Pakenham playground it is!

Great...wednesday week at the John St Playground in pakenham it is. Will get there about 11. Look forward to meeting you guys then. Macca's is always a great fallback...Cheers, Sharon

Just checking that it's next Wednesday 4th because if it is I forgot I will be on the way to NSW! Sorry!

Smile catch up on 4th?!

Hi Raven - yeah it was going to be the 4th...but that's cool...hopefully you can make it another time. Have a great holiday! :-)
    Kimbaz - are you still keen to go?

Yep im still keen. If Raven cant make it, perhaps we should keep it in this area seeing though we so close to each other?

We could go the park in Berwick Springs (although not sure where it is but could find it) and back up Macca's up the road!

Smile

Hi Kimbaz!
    Yep that sounds like a good plan. I will meet you at Berwick Springs Park near the lake...it's off Grieves Rd. Will get back to you about proper directions if you like.

Yeh thats a good idea!! I used to live in Berwick...but no idea of the place. I have to go to Berwick Springs tomrw so ill see if i can find it....!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast