Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mothers Group In Cairns!

KiwiRach Guest

Hey there, I picked up on your thread, I'm new to Cairns also having arrived a grand total of 3 weeks ago. Settling in fairly well, like the green scenery & untimed showers!! (moved up from Brisbane!). Have a 14-mth old son, & am pregnant with next baby due early Oct. Would love to come along to meet other mums, am missing my last mum's group & contact. Have sent email to address you gave Mel - hope you don't mind!

Thanks!

rhyb Guest

Hi I just moved back to Cairns from Brisbane and have a 10 week old son. I'm looking to meet other mum's as everyone I know my age (18) is out partying and aren't very baby friendly lol

mum2tsha Guest

Default new to cairns

hey my names carly, i have a 4 month old daughter. Ive just recently moved to cairns from sydney, i dont know anyone here so would really like to catch up with other mums in the area.

mum2tsha Guest

crt_200408@hotmail.com add me or email me if anyone is interested.

Hi Carly,

My name is Kath and I moved to Cairns in Janurary. I have a 5 month old son and I dont know many people here either.

I'm currently on maternity leave and will go back to work at the end of November. I'm actually looking forward to working so I can get out of the house and meet some people.

My partner is in the Navy so we move around a bit. How about you? What made you decide to go North??

rhyb Guest

i'm rhiannon i have a 3 month old son and we live out the beaches way if you're interested in a chat.

mum2tsha Guest

hey kath, we moved here for my partners work. Its nice thou, bit of a change ive only been here for afew weeks. Do u have msn? Add me if you do and we can chat sometime

Wicklow Guest

Default Mum in Carins from Sydney

Hi Carly

Welcome to Carins we arrive from Sydeny 3 months ago! I work part-time from home and have found it difficult to meet any new mothers very interest to catch up. I have a 20 month child.

If you are interested in meeting pls contact me.

Carol

I'm interested in meeting up with new people.

I'm not on msn. What is it? and I can join for a chat.

Wicklow Guest

Default Mother groups

Hi Paddy

Do you have an email address where l could contact you and maybe we could start forming a mother's group in Cairns.

Any new mums interested in the area my email is ck.atl@bigpond.net.au

Look forward to meeting people in Carins.

Carol

mum2tsha Guest

hey carol where in sydney did you live? Im hanging to get out of the house so id love to catch up with other mums. Im using my mobile phone to use the internet but ill try and email you so we can organise something. kath email me or carol and we can sort something out so we can catch up the same time.

Shauna01 Guest

Default Looking for mother's/play group in cairns

Hi,

My husband and I have recently relocated to Cairns and am looking to meet other new mums. I have a 20 month old boy and number 2 due early March.

Regards,

Shauna

bufferdude Guest

Default newbie to cairns

Hi,

Don't know if this post is still going but I moved up to Cairns from Melbourne about 5 weeks ago and I'm looking to meet up with mum's for a chat, coffee, lunch etc.
    I've got a 9 month old and would love him to socailise with other little ones and get me out of the house.
    If any one interested, drop us a line or two.

Cheers

Louise

Shauna01 Guest

Smile Mothers Group

Hi Louise,

Welcome to Cairns!

I would be keen to catch up for a coffee and chat. I haven't met alot of people since moving here. I lived in Melbourne for 5 years but originally from Adelaide.
    Let me know if you are free one day. I have a little boy who is 20 months.
    I usually go to Rusty's market on Fridays and there is a good coffee chop nearby called Beethovens.

Regards,

Shauna

bufferdude Guest

Hi Shona,

Thanks for the reply. That would be great to meet up, this is my email address gordonjardine1@bigpond.com.
    Drop us a line and then we can sort out a time and a place.

many Thanks

Louise

TanyaC Guest

Smile Yet another newbie keen to meet other mums

Hi

We moved to Cairns 4 weeks ago and would be keen to meet other mums and find some play mates for my 21 month old boy.

Also... does anyone know where you can enrol in toddler swimming lessons (preferrably north Cairns area)?

Regards
    Tanya

Hi Tanya,

Welcome to Cairns!!

I take my 6 month old boy to C-Me swim in Edge hill for swimming lessons.

They are fantastic and not too expensive.
    Phone number is 4053 2549

I just met some lovely ladies today from Cairns. You are most welcome to catch up for a coffee or lunch.

My e-mail address is baifra@beagle.com.au

Cheers Kath

Hello ladies

Another one from Cairns

We are expecting our first, any other ladies also preggies?

Cheers
    D

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast