Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mothers Group In Cairns!

Exclamation Any Mothers Group In Cairns!

Hi all,

Any body else from Cairns here except for you Jodie. We are wanting to join a mothers group we are both outgoing and friendly. We seem to be the only ones from Far Far North Qld Cairns. So if there is a mothers group in Cairns please can yuo tell us as we would like to meet some more mums up here it can get a bit lonely when you don't know too many people.

Jen

Default you still there?

Hi Jen, Your message was posted ages ago, so not sure you will see be looking for mothers groups, or mothers. But I have just moved to Cairns, with my 7 month old daughter (and partner) and would like to join a mothers group - or meet up with mum (s) for chats and play.
    Hope all is going well with your two little princesses.
    Nomes

hey Nomes,

I ahven't been on BB for a while yes would love to catch up. If you forward you email address to me i wil organise something.

jen

Wicklow Guest

Default Very New in Cairns

Hi ladies,

We have been in Cairns for 2 weeks and we are hoping to meet mothers like me to interact with enjoy a cup of coffee and chat and most of all play dates for 18 month Jayden.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you sooooooooooooon.

Thanks Carol :

Hi Carol,

i am in cairns and would love to meet you or catch up. The next couple of months are full on for me though but i will try and meet with you for a coffee sometime.

I have a 11mth old and 26mth old both are girls. I have made alot of close friends with lids since being here.

Where are you from?

Jen

Wicklow Guest

Default Delighted to hear from you Jen!

Hi Jen

Delighted to hear from another person in Cairns, sounds like you have been here for a while.

We have just move here from Sydney and living in the CBD.

Looking forward to having a coffee sometime soon!

Are you from Cairns?

Carol

Hi Carol,

I am originally from Perth but have been living in cairns -smithfield for 3.5 yrs now. What suburb are you in?

There is about 7 of us all up but most work as well as being mums. me and a couple of the other girls are the only ones who have the luxury of not having to work and be a mum iukwim. We meet up all the time and on weekends. My husband and i love to entertain ie - BBQ's, dinners, pizza nights etc so we seem to be having friends and people over all the time hence extremely busy for the next 2 mths! Ahhhhhhhh........... Better to live life to the fullest we say!

But will try and organise a meet up with you soon.

Jen

Wicklow Guest

Hi Jen

We are living in Cairns CBD on the Esplanade!

Lucky you to be home all the time, l opted to work two days a week. Hence why coffee would be great!

Anyway keep living life to the fulliest, its the only way to live!

Carol

Hi Carol,

Not sure if you want to give me your email address but another lady has just arrived in cairns as well and i am going to organise a catch up soon so if you can supply me your email address i can then email you to advise of the plan and were we can meet etc etc.

Jen

macsmum Guest

Hi All. I am not new to the Cairns area but am keen to meet other Mums in Cairns. I have a 3 mth old. Thanks MM.

Hello folks ! another Cairns mum here.

If you're wanting to chat on a site solely dedicated to the parents of Cairns send me a PM and i'll give you details

We meet up most weeks and will give you a chance to become part of a regular mums group and meet new people

Talk soon
    Mel

Hi Melfunktion!

I'd love the details, but as a new user you don't have PMs activated - you need something like 30 posts before you can use the PM system. Do you have an email address? (if you are happy to post it that is - understand if not - I'm not too keen on posting mine!)

Oops ! didn't know that !

email me at melissa_harris21@hotmail.com

Talk soon !

Cool - have emailed you!!

anna1419 Guest

Default Playgroup in Cairns

Hello! I need some advice from good mothers in Cairns. Could you please e-mail me at anna1419@yahoo.com? I would love to hear from all of you. Thanks!

Anna

Hi there Ladies,

I'm a first time mum to a five month old boy, Paddy.
    We moved to Cairns at the end of Jan this year.
    I dont know many people here and would love to meet other Mums!!!
    Are there any active mothers groups around?
    I'm very new to forums so am still trying to navigate my way around!!

Welcome to Cairns

You enjoying it here ??

If you want more info on a mothers group i go to please email me and i'll direct you to the website

thanks
    melissa_harris21@hotmail.com

Thanks for the quick response Melfunktion!!!

I dont mind it here in Cairns. Dont know many people as I arrived here when I was 36 weeks pregnant.
    Im off work until the end of the year so it can get a bit lonely.
    Im going to enrol Paddy for swimming lessons this week so that should be fun and a great way to meet people.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast