Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mothers Group In Cairns!

Hi - My name is Kim - I just joined the forums, have looked every now and then but never joined. I live in Townsville but will be moving to Cairns in January....with a new born. My first - due Dec 19. Hopefully I can stay in touch and come to some meets as I wont know anyone there. I am originally from Brisbane but moved here 2 years ago with my husband for work...and now we go again. Looking forward to the move, just not so great timing.

rhyb Guest

Hi Kim Im Rhiannon single mum to Aiden 16 months and almost 25 weeks pregnant with triplet girls. Congrats on your pregnancy! We have quite a few Cairns mums as you can see and itd be great if we could organise regular meet ups and for you to come along

Default scandal at

Hi Rhiannon - triplets - wow and congrats. My husband was releived when we found out we were having a boy...wonder how he would handle the news of three girls

And Aiden is actually the name at the top of our list for bubs.

hey there, my name's margie.
    i've been living in cairns since january. i work from home so it's been difficult making new friends.
    i was just about to post a new thread about any mum's wanting to meet up at muddies but came across this thread.
    i have an energetic 22 month old boy who loves muddies & the lagoon...both of us looking for other mum's and bub's. and i spose a nice coffee wouldn't go astray.

Default Mothers Groups

I live in Parramatta Park, Cairns and am looking for a mums and babies group. My boy Felix is 17 mths, he goes to day care twice a week but the rest of the time we are stuck at home bored together. My partner works silly hours and we are often stuck in the house for several days at a time. I dont drive, and having spent the last year and half pacing around town Im pretty much over it and would like playmates. None of my friends here have kids.

Anyone out there know of a local group where the mums can chat and the kids can play together??

Zoe

Hi Zoe & Margie, welcome to BellyBelly
    My girls are 3 & 18 months. I live in Mount Sheridan, but always happy for a play date. Either here (we have a pool) or somewhere else.
    DD1 goes to kindy twice a week (Tues & Wed) so am happy to organise a playdate while she's at kindy.

Default Play Dates

Hey Margie and Jodi,
    Didn't think there would be much response so quick!

Felix has daycare Mons and Weds, but we are free to play any other day. Muddies and the lagoon always good, would love to come out to Mt Sheridan to play in pool but don't drive (sad, yes), and my partner at work all week so cant drive us out.

Email me at zoeweller@hotmail.com might be easier than logging in and out of here, or zoe weller on facebook (pic of little man),

Looking forward to hearing back

hello jodi & zoe,

so good to hear there are some mums in cairns still interested in getting together with a newbie!
    i'm out @ gordonvale, but go into town frequently & have a car.
    the invite to your place sounds gr8 jodi, but if car's a problem zoe then muddies & the lagoon also sound good.
    whenever, whereever is me.

i'll email you zoe at your addy. hope to catch you both soon.
    margi

Hey Margi, sounds good to me, will await your email and maybe we can organise something.....!
    Zoe

Hi girls,
    Zoe, I've added you on Facebook, I hope I got the right Zoe though LOL
    Margi - you're just down the road! Well, sort of!

Hope we can get something organised, I love playdates

Default new to north

Hey all so gald i found this site , I dont have kids but im expecting my first in may next year. just moved here from NSW and im not working (first time since i was 13) im 22 and cant wait to be a mummy i am trying to find some friends up here but its hard when you cant go to the local pub and meet people, and im not working so i cant meet people there ..... any one here keen to catch up , i love being around kids and would love to meet people ...
    Hope all is well with every one
    Speak soon
    Chloe

Red face Congrts to rhyb

RHYB has given birth to her 3 beautiful angels .. Congats darling

Hey Chloe, congratulations on your expectancy!

Where abouts are you living in Cairns? I have a gorgeous 17 mth old who loves company. Are you on Facebook? I always forget to look on here!!

Zoe

Hey Zoe ,
    Thanks so much , i find out next week what im having cant wait

Im out in centenery park , (near bentley park ) Yess im on facebook , Chloe eyore patterson (just look for the pink ute on the profile picture
    ttyl
    Chloe

Hey folks !

I haven't posted on here in a bit but thought i'd come back in and say hi ! Was actually reminded of BB because of Rhyb who i had the pleasure of meeting in November !

Noticed a few other familiar faces too ! Hi !

Hope everyone is well. Would love to meet some new people in the new year once the silly season is over !

Talk soon
    Mel

Default new in Cairns

Hi everyone
    I am moving to Cairns next week from Perth and am in the early stages of pregnancy. Anyone out there want to meet up? I will be living on lake street close to the city
    Mel

Hey Mel - have you made it to Cairns yet?
    We just moved over Xmas from the city over to near Raintrees (if you know where that is yet) - look me up on facebook - zoe weller

Cheers

rhyb Guest

Im out at Kewarra with 19 month old Aiden and 6 week old triplet girls
    Im up for a meet but its a tad difficult for me to get out and about

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast