Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Any Mums Upper Coomera area

hi angie i moved from bathurst it is very hard as i am a single mum and only young my partner passed away last yr so i't a fresh start for me and the boys.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Life just sucks sometimes and no words make it better. My email address is [email protected]. Drop me a line anytime for a chat. Kids are on school holidays at the moment but my house should be quieter next week. A couple of us mums are talking about getting together next tues morning for coffee. Watch this site for further info. Otherwise, I will organise a day for you to pop over for a coffee and chat. Having just moved here myself, I am keen to start up some friendships.
    Angie

Hi Angie and Beck,

Lets have morning tea at my place on Tuesday (14/07) morning...around 9-9.30am or whatever suits everyone else? I've got a nice big back yard and lots of toys for the kids to play with so we can have a nice chat and coffee etc.
    Would be great to see you and Logan again Angie and great to meet you Beck!
    If anyone else is interested you are more than welcome to come along.
    Just send me an email [email protected] and I will give you my address details etc.

Look forward to hearing from you

See you then, Jodie.
    Angie

Default Morning Tea/Catch Up

Hi all,

Will have to postpone this Tuesday till the following Tuesday (21st) as Angie has had to go away....
    Let me know if anyone is interested!

Smile Mother's Meeting

Hello to all of you ladies on this thread. I am a new mother (aged 26) to a newborn boy, Marius, of 8 weeks. I live in the Upper Coomera area as well (just off Billinghurst Drive) and would love to meet some other mothers. It gets quite lonely having no grown-ups to talk to all day. If it was possible, I would love to get together with you ladies for a good chat and a chance to relax out of the home environment.

I am new to Belly Belly as of yesterday, so I hope this thread reply works.

From Claudia

Hi Claudia,

My name is Jodie and I have a little boy Max 3and 1/2 and a little girl Gabrielle 10 months. I live in the Upper Coomera area also...off Reserve Road.
    A few of us have been trying to catch up and have once so far which was great and we had a lot of fun...
    I'm trying to organise another get together at my house next week (maybe Tuesday or Wednesday) so if you are interested let me know and I can give you details etc.

belinda_76 Guest

hi ladies, im having my baby 2morow but looking forward to catching up with you all when i come bak home, sorry i havent called you angie been very tired will call you next week.........talk soon...x

Hey Belinda,

All the best for tomorrow...look forward to meeting you and your new little bub soon

Default Mother's Meeting

Sounds good for the meeting on Tuesday or wednesday. Just post when it will be held and where and i'll be able to attend. Looking forward to meeting new mother's.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Jodie's house on tues.
    Angie

Default Morning Tea Tuesday

Hi All,

Morning Tea at my house on Tuesday (21/07) around 9-9.30am for anyone who is interested

All welcome! If you would like to come email me at [email protected] and I will give you my details!

Look forward to catching up with everyone!

hi girls
    I am a stay at home mum, I came on here a few months ago to try to catch up with some other mums, then my computer broke I am 24 and I have a little girl who is 21 months old and a boy due in November. I live in Coomera and would love to meet up for a play! Chat to you soon!

Default times gelbvieh

Hi lil_ones_mummy i live in coomera and have not been here for long and am up for meeting new ppl i am 22 and have 2 boys 3 and 23 mnths if u would like to meet up for a coffee and a play with the kids email me and let me know [email protected].

and thamk you jodie and angie was lovely to meet you the boys had a blast would like to do it again soon

Hi All,

I am back on line!! Yay! I am loving TAFE, keeps me busy.. Anyway due to TAFE we can only have Jacob Thurs to Sunday now so I miss out on Tuesday meet ups.. If anyone is interested in a Friday meet up let me know

Hi Ladies,
    My name's Ella. I live in Ormeau and have just recently started using Belly Belly. last week I started up a mothers group typed thing and am just wanting to invite everyone here to come along. I have a 9 month old son Orlando and am looking forward to meeting some mum's. There are already a few mum's that come to the meet up, but hey the more the merrier!!!

If you are interested in havign a cup of tea, some cake and a good relaxing chat with some other mummies, email me on [email protected] or call on 0434 112 254.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ella and Orlando

Hi girls,
    It's time for another coffee and chat! This time at my place in upper coomera on tues 25th august, around 9am. All welcome! Just give me an email on [email protected] and I will fill you in on my details.
    Angie

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by setof3 View Post
    Hello to all of you ladies on this thread. I am a new mother (aged 26) to a newborn boy, Marius, of 8 weeks. I live in the Upper Coomera area as well (just off Billinghurst Drive) and would love to meet some other mothers. It gets quite lonely having no grown-ups to talk to all day. If it was possible, I would love to get together with you ladies for a good chat and a chance to relax out of the home environment.

I am new to Belly Belly as of yesterday, so I hope this thread reply works.

From Claudia
    hi claudia, im just around around the corner from billinghurt dr, and have a 6 week old little girl, would i know the feeling with no grown up to talk to all day and would love to catch up for a coffee, let me know when suits you.................talk soon belinda. x

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast