Thread: Brisbane Mother's group

Default Brisbane Mother's group

Hi I am wanting to meet up with some mum's and bub's for my son to play with.
    I'm 24 and my son is turning 2 next month.
    I also have another little boy due on the 30th July.
    I live at Heritage Park, so if anyone is interested at meeting up I look forward to hearing from you.

Jade

Default Algester mummy

Hi Jade, I am at Algester, not too far away. I am 28 and have a little girl, Laelah who is 20 months old and would love to find some other bubs for her to play with. Let me know if you are still keen.

jowaz Guest

Wink Balmoral Mum

Hi
    My name is Jody. My nearly 2 yr is called Clayton and we would love to find some friends to go on outings with, to the park or visiting etc. I live in balmoral and have found all the playgroups are full! I am happy to travel to meet with other Mums!
    Thanks Jody

Hi girls! My name is Michelle (26) and mum to one DD who is 21 months. I would like to get into meeting with other mums on the s/side regularly too. I live in Mount Gravatt so kinda inbetween all of you by the looks of it. Not to sure where Heritage Park is. Has anyone arranged anything yet? I work PT and my days off are during the week, any certian day work best for others?

Mummamichelle........I am justup the road from you in Carina, i have Cooper 15 mnths would love to catch up

I would be up for meeting regulary! i live in crestmead so i am really close to you Jade!

look forward to meeting you xx

Yep, i'm up for it too! How about the park at Carindale? I think it's just off the Old Cleveland Rd, not exactly sure though. What days are good for everyone? I'm free after 10.30 on Tues and Fri and after 11.30 Mon and Weds

Hi girls, i'm from Springfield Lakes but would be more then happy to travel to the Mount Gravatt area to meet up with you all...that's if you have room for us!!

Has a date,time,place been set yet ?

Rachel-Carinadale park sounds fine with me, how about the rest of you?

Boomba-Hope this isn't too far for you to come regularly!!!

Westy-Of course there is room for whomever would like to come.

Melham-This is pretty close to you in Carina, do you know exactly where the park Rachel is talking about?

Dh is on holidays for one more week and then will be happy to start up maybe meet-up once a fortnight? Tues, Wed, or Thursdays are free for me...so how about Thursdays 1pm? Glad to see there are a few of us interested!! How's this day/time work out for others? Want to have the first meetup next Thursday 24 July?

I can't do Thursday, it's the only day I can't do. How about Tues or Weds??

Carindale is fine with us! What about wednesday? Tuesday is no good in the morning we have music but i could do afternoon?
    i will see if any other mums want to come.
    Looking forward to it!

Weds is good for me after 11.30, but I could always come late if everyone wants to meet early

Wednesdays work totally fine with me, just name the time that works best and we'll be there. DD usually naps at midday for an hour so after lunch time would probably be best here. I am going to ask a friend of mine if she wants to come too, her bub is only a month or two old now.

Cool, well how about Weds at 1.30? DD is going to daycare on a Weds now so it will be just me! At least i'll be able to help out a bit. Is everyone free this Weds?

Is anyone going to come tomorrow? If not i'll stay home, i've got heaps of sudying to do...

Sorry Rachel...I haven't been on BellyBelly for awhile and totally neglected this meet-up!! Is anyone still interested?!?! I am free this week Mon-Wed!

Hi Ladies I just saw this thread and thought I would say hi to the other Brissy mums.

My name is Bek and I have 2 girls Sara 2 years 9 months and Loren 8 months. Would love to keep in touch with some local mummies.

I haven't got a mums group this time around and all my friends have had theirs bubs and are looking at returning to work so I have been feeling rather lonely being a SAHM.

I live at Windaroo which is between Beenleigh and Yatla
    Last edited by BekZ; August 3rd, 2008 at 05:07 PM.