Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brisbane Mums!

Smile Brisbane Mums!

Hi guys! I live on the south side of Brissie and am a new mum to 6 week old Laelah. Everyone I know works 5 days a week and not many of my friends have had kids yet.
    As I used to work full time I kinda don't know what to do with myself now!
    Sometimes I just need to get out of the house! I was hoping to find some other mums who might wanna meet up for a coffee and some adult conversation! Nothing formal - just meeting at a local shopping centre coffee shop or at a park every fortnight or so.
    Any Brisbane mums out there interested in creating our own mum's group?

Hi Ishbel! I live on the southside too, in Marsden. Would love to catch up, there are some great parks around as well as play centres. Let me know what day works for you and I'd love to meet up for coffee & a play date.

Hey Ishbel I'm onthe south side as well, at crestmead. I'd love to meet up some time (If I can get there). Let us all know.

Ellsbells, if we can both meet up with Ishbel on the same day and I have the car, we should be able to fit us and the kids in - will check to see if I have a 2nd anchor point in the car.

Beckibee, thank-you for that, sounds like a plan. Let me know. There's a couple of really good parks around. Have you been to the one behind the hospital?

Behind the Logan hospital? Nope, but at least I know where the hospital is I suppose! *LOL*

LOL. It's a good big one, lots of things for the kids to play on, and it has a duck pond looking thing. lol

Would love to meet up, would you guys prefer or after Xmas? I know it is a pretty busy time of year! I am available any time...

It doesn't really bother me when, I'm a sahm so I don't really get out during the day, unless DP isn't working then we're never home lol.

leah00 Guest

Default southside mum looking for other mums

Hi Guys,

I live in Cornubia, and gave birth to my baby boy Kayden on 15/11/06, i am also looking for other mums to meet and have a chat

Leah

Hi, i live at mount gravatt and am looking for a social outing for my son and myself?

Oooh, more ladies in Brisbane! Anyone interested in a meet-up sometime in the next couple of weeks?

Hey, that would be good there are some of us talking in the members meet up crestmead/marsden thread we should work out a time.

hugs xoxo

I propose that we all meet up in the next week or two... How about on a Tuesday morning? Either the 9th or 16th of January...

Either of those dates are fine for me. Any ideas where to meet?

A Tuesday morning sounds good. Somewhere like a park?? Or shopping centre??

How about a coffee shop at one of the shopping centres... Garden City, Sunnybank, Browns Plains... Although a park would be nice too - we could have a picnic! What would you guys prefer? I really don't mind - happy just to get out and meet some new people!!

A park would be better for me cause I got the four boys and there not going to sit still in a coffee shop. Sorry to be a pain.

hugs xoxo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast