Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brisbane Mums!

That's a very good point Amanda!

No allergies etc for me, but I am pregnant so can't have any soft cheeses, sushi etc. I'm sure all you lovely mummy's know all the hazards

OGILBERRY Guest

i am actually having a get together with some other mums from chat room if you would like to come at redland bay on the 23rd starting at 10.30 they are all nice i have met a few of them just in the past week or so..if you want to come pm and ill give you all the details..

chat soon

fiona

No allergies here either.

Fiona - Sorry Redland Bay is a bit far for me with no transport.

Ellie

No allergies here either (well that I know of with Maddy, but she's tried all of kinds of things and thankfully no allergies to be seen).

I have no allegies either. What is the best way to get there from Sunnybank Hills?

Ishbel - Go down Pacific Mwy until you get to the hyperdome exit, turn right onto Grandis go over bridge to the left go straight thru the roundabout and follow that road it will change names a couple times till it changes to drews rd. follow drews road down(you should go under the hwy) to the end then turn right, turn right at every roundabout to the end and the park is there. I hope my instructions are understandable if not one of the other girls will fix it up. lol.

Which part of the park are we meeting at girls>? the top or the bottom?

Ellie

Sorry ladies, I won't be able to make it on Tuesday, I Have no way of getting there.
    Maybe after school starts again and DS starts back at daycare I will be able to make it.
    I hope you all have a wonderful day

Ellie

Just to correct those directions....once on Drews road follow it down until you see Clarks Road on the left, turn into it, then first right which is Dewar Road.....follow this to the and and you will drive straight into the gates of the park.

Ellie, maybe one of the other girls could pick you up?

Ellie if only I had some extra seats in the 4wd I would've brought you, sorry.

So what does everyone want to bring, I have no idea really, any suggestions?

hugs xoxo

Ummm I really have no idea. Sandwhiches, cupcakes? lol Seriously I'm new to all this sorta stuff, just tell me what you want me to make or bring and I'll do it!

cass_xzander Guest

hey guys i would of love to have come on the 16th but my little one goes to kindy on that day and i was thinking of kicking the older kids out of the house and having some me time. hopefully next time though.

Hey girls, are we still on for Tuesday?

I decided to bake some scones if it's all still happening, and as far as meeting goes, we can meet where you park your car at the front near a tree or something?

I'm so sorry to do this at the last minute but I'm going to have to pull out of tomrrow, hopefully we can arrange another meet up in a few weeks. I hope you girls have a great time.

hugs xoxo

Is there anyone on the Northside???.... I am all lonley up here
    I was going say that I would likve to come too but Logan is a bit far away for me.... I am in Murrumba Downs next to the pine rivers bridge

Hey,
    Did you guys have a good meet-up this morning, I wish I could of gone. We will have to organize one for after school starts up again.

Ellie

It was a no go unfortunately. Next time I spose

Sorry girls. I had a last minute emergency with a friend and she really needed my support. Next time.

Hi - I'm a Brisbane mum in Tarragindi Jake was born 8 November 2006. Would love to meet you if you are organising anything?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast