Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding a mothers group...

Hey Ladies I have some free passes to the expo will bring them with me on Friday

for Harmony.

LOL thankyou - i found it!!!

Can i join in? not sure if i will be able to make it this fri tho as DH is off work - but hopefully i can make the next one!

I think last time we went, they asked us not to bring too many prams. This might be a chance to show off your slings / wraps carriers . Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Tiny bit nervous and hoping my little one is in a good mood for the trip hehe. How are we going to meet up? Just look for the people with bubbas haha?

Oh me too JB, DD has been so cranky the last couple of days, she is sure to be the crankiest baby there, don't worry. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Oh me too JB, DD has been so cranky the last couple of days, she is sure to be the crankiest baby there, don't worry. lol
    Don't be so sure, we just hit that magical 6 week mark . She screamed bloody murder on the way home today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Looking forward to tomorrow! Tiny bit nervous and hoping my little one is in a good mood for the trip hehe. How are we going to meet up? Just look for the people with bubbas haha?
    Phew .. I was a bit worried that DS would be cranky and crying all on his lonesome tomorrow!

Well, no need to worry about my cranky baby today, I can't come I'm sick, and I blame DH!!!! He was off work 2 days this week sick and this morning I've woken up with the worst headache and sore throat. I'm not sure if Grace is sick too (would be good if she could talk!) but she has slept REALLY badly the last 2 nights so maybe she is feeling the same as me? Not fair, I only just got over a cold a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to come, esp to the first one!! Oh well, it is better for me to stay home and not give all you guys and your bubs my germs!!
    Don't have too much fun without me!! LOL

I am still going to the expo tomorrow, will probably be sick but I'm still going, I've been waiting for ages to check out the nappies!!!! Maybe I'll wear a face mask, pmsl.

Sara what a bugger!!! See you tomorrow though

sara bugger see you tomorrow

Thankyou so much for inviting me! I had heaps of fun, it was so lovely to just get out of the house and chat plus see all the beautiful bubbas!! Sorry if I was a bit quiet haha I get pretty nervous but I really had such a good time meeting you all.

Yep - it was great to get out and meet new people! Like you, I was a bit quiet too due to shyness. Hopefully we can all meet up again and I'll be less shy!

We should do this again . Can someone suggest a location / time etc?

Jess - would you like to do coffee / tea / milkshake sometime during the week?

Yes would love to do it again soon.

Yay!! Coz I want to come!!
    I don't mind if ppl want to come to my place either but I'm probably a bit far away for ppl, esp you Linda!

An hour drive is Ok for Miss C but anything more is too much time with just Mummy at this stage

Was lovely to meet you all today, sorry that i was late

Have fun at the expo tomorrow!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast