Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast playgroups??

Hi girls!! When do we all want to meet up again??? I am free pretty much whenever, so I will just go with the flow....maybe we can meet in a park somewhere and have a little picnic?? I think its easier for the kids to run around the park rather than trashing someones house! haha

sounds like a good idea.... work out a day in advance and i'll take DD out of kindy for the day...

I'm free whenever (if i don't go into labour).

Hi All
    I have just mooved to Upper Coomera.. I would love to catch up with you too!! When are you meeting again??

with the group getting this big a park or something with shade sounds best...
    mummabear mentioned something bout a park at palmy? Is this close enuf for everyone? What about Thursday at 10am?
    Amy- how are you going darl? poor lovey in the heat. xoox

Ohhhh Gill i can tell u, i have had enough! The heat is a killer. It feels as tho time is just standing still now.

Hi Little princess! I am just down the road from you. We must catch up sometime soon.

I have just booked bailey into day care on a wednesday, thursday and friday, soooo Monday or Tuesday would be good for us? I hope everyone else is ok with that.

Mya also goes to daycare on wednsday, so probably monday & tuesdays would also be good days for me

Hi mumma bear , what day care did you get ? i cant find a place for Olivia??

im cool with mon and tues.....
    Amy sit in the bath with Mya and a packet of zooper doopers....
    xoox

Hi Little Princess,

I actually went back to Mudgeeraba where we were before we moved here. I wanted to try him out in a Montesorri system and see how he goes. Have you been to the big one on Brygon Creek Rd? I went in there yesterday, and although I wasnt terribly impressed with the staff, they seemed to have a few places. It was just a bit hectic for me. Otherwise, there is a new one being built and will be open by mid year just up the road from me. They have a number on the notice board. Maybe you can try ringing them?

Yup Mon or Tues would be great for me too. I will have to see where Ms Rachel is! I havent heard from her in a while. Her little girl goes to day care and I cant remember what days, so I will have to suss it out.

Hope everyone is well!!. Must catch up soon

Lol Gill, i don't have a bath but i do have a kiddies pool which Mya & i have been lazying about in lately. The zooper doopers r a great idea! i actually have sum in the fridge already....hmmm wonder if its to early for one now

never too early for zooper doopers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so lets make a date then girls.....
    how bout next tues at 10am.... and make it a weekly thing or fortnightly if thats what people want...
    and where?

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Girls im Sydney staying with Will parents for the weekend .We are going back to the coast today driving!!! not looking forward to it .so have you's piced a day we could meet up?

10am tues is good for me. We should change the location each time tho because we r all in different parts of the goldie. I can get anywhere,it doesn't bother me driving. The park Gill mentioned at palmy is great. Claire & i went there once. There is also a simalar one at broadbeach which is really good. I don't know about the ones up at Coomera, but i'm sure theres some great ones up there aswell.
    So any decision is fine with me

Tuesday? Excellent, I'll take DD out of kindy for the day... where abouts are we headed?

do we wana say park at palmy for next tues and then decide on a new place every week?
    everyone have a turn deciding where, whether at their place or somewhere else?
    xoox

chynamoon Guest

Smile play groups.

hi there. i am new here so sorry if i do this wrong.
    i am very interested in joing a play/mothers group. my daughter is 2yrs old and i am having another on 1st march(possible earlier if doc thinks im to big). . i am from upper coomera and do not know where to start looking.
    i am 30years old and the only one of my friends with children. my daughters name is chyna. i have 4 neices and 1 nephew but would love to meet other mums in the area.
    i am giving up work in the next week so will have some free time after the baby is born.
    thanks
    bec

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast