Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast playgroups??

Hey Bec,

We r trying to get something organised for next tuesday i think. So just keep an eye on this thread to see whats going on
    I have a 20month old DD & will very soon have a little boy aswell......i may not even make it to next tuesday, well thats what i'm trying to tell myself, wishful thinking maybe

ill be in!!! i have accepted a daycare posistion for olivia so it will just be me and the bubs!!

Hi bec,
    You are more than welcome to join us. There is actually a few of us at Upper Coomera. Where abouts are you? Im off the southern end of Old Coach road.

Yeah the park at Palmy on tuesday sounds great. If anyone doesnt know where it is ill find the address and post it on here. Its a great fenced kids park. If anyone needs a lift just let me know.

Bec do you use msn? We all generally keep in touch that way. It makes things a bit easier

U will have tell me the address again lol. I think u have figured out by now i'm not the best when it comes directions

haha maybe we can all meet somewhere central (that everyone knows ) and you can all follow me? How about the Shell servo at Mudgeeraba?

ur not the only one Amy, i have direction dyslexia... Shell servo sounds handy...
    how funny, a procession of ladies and babies with prego or mummy brain... hehehehehe

thanks! I have no idea where you are talking about but i am sure that the UBD will show me!
    xoxo
    Anna
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; February 6th, 2007 at 08:46 PM. Reason: removed email addy

Hey girls,
    Anna maybe it would be easier if you, me, rachel, and bec meet at the Lost City Tavern on Tuesday morning and then we can go down to the shell servo in mudgee and meet up with everyone else and we can all drive down together?. It will save everyone getting lost!! haha. I also thought Hinze Dam would be nice one day too. There is a great little park out there and we can feed the geese and ducks. My boys love it.
    Let me know what you all think

That would be a wonderful idea. ! I know where the tavern is!

I promise i wont tail gate you while i follow you.

chynamoon Guest

thank you. i am in rosefinch street.
    would love to meet up but will probably still be at work next tuesday. i am on msn
    [email protected]
    i am hoping to finish up on friday but things will probably change. im actually a bit nervous about meeting new people. has been a while as i have been working for my family company and have not met new people for a while. how exciting tho.
    bec

ill take DD out of day care but i might need to find a way out there? could i get a lift with anyone? DD has her own little seat she can use.

where do u live sharon?

I'm in! Sorry i've been away for a while Meeting at Lost Cause oops I mean City is good for me. What time?

Hey girls!! Ok I looked up the street directory and its in Laguna ave or st or rd (haha!) in Palm Beach. I think the park is called Laguna Park. Maybe we can meet at the Lost City at about 9.30 on tuesday morning and then work our way down to the Shell servo to grab the rest of the gang. Sharon, I am more than happy to pick you up somewhere. How funny will our convoy look! Mums on patrol!!!.

Is it the shell servo off the just off the highway....the one with hungry jacks?

Yup thats the one Amy! Im sooo looking forward to Tuesday, should be a few of us going!

Yeah should be a good thing. I live five mins down from westfield. I'll check with Claire.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Cool ill be there. still have to meet the rest of the gang

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast