Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Gold Coast playgroups??

Noooo, i'm still here, can u believe it!!! 3 days over so far.

Amy,
    Hoping something happens for you soon sweet,
    Shouldnt be too much longer, are there any signs at all??
    xox

oooh Amy, im thinking of ya every day lovey...
    have you tried star jumps? heheheheheeh thats what i did.

lol Gill, i might just try that today!! No Kel, no proper signs i don't think. Just a few niggley pains here & there that fade out as soon as i sit down. I seriously just want to cry now! I'm going to be like this forever i think!

Amy this is a lesson learnt, MEN ARE LAZY!!!!!!!!! lol He will probably lie around in there for as long as possible

have you done all the natural inductiony thingys?
    i dunno if you're into that? but if anything they are great for distraction.
    what about nipple stimulation? and big cuddles with Mya to get all the hormones going?
    Cry if you need to... just hope someones there to give you a cuddle. lots of love to you babe.

I've tried pretty much all the natural induction methods. Walking seems to be the only thing that actually does anything,but anything that starts just stops as soon as i stop walking lol Grrr.
    I am going to the hospital on monday to book in for an induction, so hopefully i'll have my bubba by this time next week. Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens on its own b4 then tho.
    Ur definatly right about men being lazy claire LOL, this baby is soooo lazy.
    Anyway, i'll probably have to give the botanical gardens a miss if everyone goes next week. I'll definatly be up for the next meet up tho...........BABY & ALL!!

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi everyone what time time and day are we going to the Botanical Gardens ? Has Amy had the baby yet?

hey girls,
    I havent heard from amy yet. But fingers crossed she is in hosp with a bub in arms.
    I started work lastnight (mothercraft nursing). I forgot what it was like to be up all night with a newborn!! haha Its taken so much out of me. I came home and slept for 3 hours! lol Im going back again tonight and possibly monday night too, so ill see how I feel for Tuesday. Otherwise the botanical gardens would be great. Is everyone still up for it?

I am, Mums gone now, she said to say goodbye to everyone! Very sad

What time?

Hi Rachel id say you will really miss the help now your mum is gone back home .Its so hard id say your mum was sad leaving too.. Dont worry we are all here to keep you company and you have my number if you ever want to come over for a chat

Thanks Bernie Anymore thoughts about the gym yet? I want a gym buddy!!!

I would love to join the gym you can fill me on tuesday with the details ill be going back to work the odd couple of days soon i work for an agency .

im in.. time? do we wanna say 10 am on tues? if that suits everyone???

Hi Everyone!
    I hope you all had a nice weekend!
    Id love to meet everybody, But unfortunately I have to be somewhere else on Tuesday..(If it was the botanics you were talking about)!
    Hopefully I'll be able to make it for the next meet, I just have Seth in Kindy on a Wednesday and Friday, but otherwise I'll be there.
    Kel
    xox

Hi Girls, fingers crossed for Amy, hope she's holding her little bubba. I can't come on Teuesday either unfortunately. I'm doing the Reading recovery course at the school from 9am-12. But I'm in for the next one though. DH is home on Thursday, (YAY) but goes back out on Sunday (sniff sniff).

Hey ladies. Iím just going to create a new chat thread for you HERE as this one has reached over 140 posts!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678