I read through all the posts meaning to address everyone.. and i get here and forget!
My tummy still isn't a viable pregger belly =( But i am getting little thumps that we have been able to feel from the outside.. i think that is just plain weird and freaky because my tummy doesn't even look like it's big enough to have a baby in it let alone a baby stong enough to feel!
Mummabear - that's poo about the anterior placenta... I don't feel pg... i'm waiting for my big belly and then i'm guessing i'll feel pg? Then i can boss people around with my big belly! MUAHHAHAHA
Gill - I would love to come to the Friday at Robina meet up if it's still happening.. But sorry can't make Wednesday or Thursday.. Danny doesn't leave until Thursday afternoon - can you believe i wasn't allowed out while he was at the gym today!
Bookmarks