Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

Default Goldcoast Playgroups #4

Continuing on from HERE

OMG - another thread!

So are these the details?

Rosser park, botanical gardens.

Where should we meet, did we set a time??

ill save some bread! and make sure my camera is charged!

hey annie lou.... tuesday is the day, no time as yet i dont think...
    anyone interested in a pool day too this week?
    i'd offer my house as a visiting place but you'd all have to bring ur own room and chair to sit in... too small for us...
    toodles possums
    p.s. Catherine i checked out your fotos, how sweet is ur pussy cat. awwwww

CatherineL Guest

Edensmumma - even though i don't have any babies yet, i would be interested in a pool day - but i am so busy the coming week, i have appointments all over the place! Yeah my cat was a little beauty.. she was a snotty little thing to - she'd only come to you on her own terms, not when you wanted her... i suppose most cats are like that

Your all welcome over my house any time! Except i don't have kids for the other kids to play with and i'm not sure how kid friendly my home is... But just the same i'd love to have guests!

quick lets go trash catherines house!!!!!

CatherineL Guest

PMSL... It's Ok, i got plenty of spare time to clean up!

can i bring my puppies too??? just kidding. my house isnt toddler proof either, too many corners of things... altho all our "specials " are outa reach from my crazy mini foxy...
    r u gonna come on tues Catherine?? i think some of us are trying to do the pool regularly so maybe next time...

Gill - im up for a swim this week !

Catherine, hello looking forward to getting to know you more.
    Amy - i need a little boy fix, mine is growing up to fast.. i wanna see Mr B & Mya of course
    Bernie - are you free this wed.. maybe i could invite myself over and say hello ..
    Dee - come out come out where ever you are.. we live so close and i still never get to see you..Nate will be walking the next time we see you
    Claire - how are you feeling.. whens your next scan.. i still say your having a girl!

ok, so tuesday is a do-er.. really really needing a catch up. i need adult chit chat..

xoxo Anna
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; May 5th, 2007 at 06:43 PM.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi girls and welcome catherine Im up for anything this week Gill tuesday yep Anna wednesday is cool call over everyone welcome. pool day yep .so what time on tuesday are we meeting?

Hey everyone,

Welcome Catherine, We are getting a mighty crew here how exciting!!

Elly and I are in for Tues, 10am ok for everyone?????

Bernie - I have to work on Wed (Yay! I am excited, love feeling like a real person again, even if it is 1 day per fortnight), otherwise i would come round.

Hey Kel, i was only asking of you the other day, happy birthday for Seth for the other day!! And thanks, Elly will be fine!

Anna, look forward to catching up, hope ur little man is feeling better.

See you all on Tuesday!!

Hey everyone,

Catherine- I bought a cat from the welfare league just b4 Bodhi was born. I have never had any issues or worries about Bodhi being suffocated. They kinda just get over the baby if u let them have a sniff & shoo them away from the bubbas sleeping spots. I can definatly see how it would worry u tho.

Anna- Lol Bodhi is not so little anymore. He's a big chubba bubba! I like to call him "healthy" haha.

Gill- i'll be up for a pool day for sure. As long as its not wendsday.

U should see my house, it is soooooo not baby or toddler friendly, & i have one of each LOL!! Mya has grown up here tho, so she is used to it. Mind u she still falls down the stairs every now & then.

Amygirl- i'm am currently trying to TT Mya. She will wee in the toilet if she already has her nappy off, not if its on tho. She still will not do # 2's without a nappy. Its such a struggle *sigh* I can't wait till its over.......if u have any tips for me it would be great, sorry i can't be of more help to u.

Amy, Anna and anyone else- Claire?.... i was gonna go to the pool on friday. You guys wanna do Miami pool again?
    Bernie- i mite take u up on your offer of wednesday. i may even bake for the occasion, hehehehehe. but i mite be visiting my firend and her new bub...
    how's everyones weekends going?
    Pualies two week break is coming to and end so fast, its been soo soooo sooo lovely having him at home, gonna be tough the first couple of days without his loveliness being home, wah.
    xoox

Sadly Im out this week as my sister is in the middle of giving birth right now at this very minute - so I'll be visiting her and helping out where I can. I'm excited!! We'll both see you all soon!

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi there again 10.am on tuesday is cool i was going to go to the library but think its not on this week cause of the bank hoilday monday.where are we meeting ?Anna tell Rachel to come on wednesday if she is not doing anything Kel are you and seith coming this week?Gill hope you can come on wednesday looking forward to tasting your cooking.shaz when are we going to meet congrats to your sister .Hope everyone is having a great weekend im off to a garaage sale down the road love a good bargin.
    xoxo

hey all, im out for swimming this week, I am trying to be really social and will be visiting DH's cousin in BNE on Friday ..

We went to the Farmers markets at the GC turf club this morning... bought some juicy red tomatoas only $3.00 a kilo!!! Bargain.. will be market shopping for all fruit and veges for sure.

Amy, only tips I got from another thread re:TT, were to give them a book whilst on the loo so they don't keep trying to get off; and to drink a glass of warm water before wanting to do number 2's. I haven't tried any of these yet though...."sigh", if only they came trained

Sorry for all the 'toilet talk' guys.

Went to the 'Feast on Burleigh' today....was disappointed there wasn't any face-painting though and the jumping castle was out of bounds for under 3 yr olds but still we had a nice morning listening to the band, sipping a Corona & watching Hails have a bit of a boggy .

Tuesday's I take Hailey to swimming lessons so unfortunately I'm unable to come and meet all you lovely ladies, have a great day though.

oopsy....that should be 'boogy'....I think? Not a good speller

CatherineL Guest

Thanks for all the welcomes ladies!

Edensmumma - PUPPIES!!! I love puppies, what sort are they?

Unfortunately i won't be attending on Tuesday ladies, my darling man is home and i also have a visitor from North QLD. Hopefully next one

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast