Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

hi bernie, just getting about to leave!

xoxo see you soon

CatherineL Guest

Guys,

Is anyone still heading down to the pool this week?

yep, im going tomorrow with little miss pie, getting there about 11

im not swimming, would be good to catch up next week!

CatherineL Guest

Oaky dokey Edensmumma, bit early for me though - i have my hospital book in tomorrow... Next time and i'll come for sure

good luck with ur app tomorrow Catherine.
    so is any one coming? just so i know who to look out for you??
    still thinking about mud cake here....(gill drools all over herself)

it was so yummy! Bernie let me eat two BIG slices!

Ohh bugger!! I so luv mud cake! Sorry i couldnt make it today Bernie, i had to work, i work every fortnight on a wed. It was very busy but heaps of fun.
    Elly goes in for her op next Thurs, i had to go and buy a bean bag for her today so she can sit comfortably in her cast. Cant believe how expensive they are nearly $100 by the time you buy the bag and then the beans! Nevermind, DH and I will beable to use it to. I saw the cutest wiggles one it was the big red car bean bag, i was so tempted to get it but it wouldnt be practical for the moment.

Im going to need some company in the next coming weeks as they no longer have car seats for the casts. I have to get a letter from the Dr and lay Elly down in the back seat for travelling as she wont fit into a normal car seat, hence wont be going out in a hurry! We might have to have some gatherings at my house otherwise i think im going to go insane :nana:
    Sorry Gill, i wont be swimming tomorrow, dont want Elly to catch a cold before Thurs.

Mel, so good to hear from you.. we would love to come and play at your house! ill even bring a mud cake for you!

hopefully we will catch up before Elly's op next thursday
    xoxo

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Everyone
    Anna thanks heaps for coming over yesterday had so much fun im hooked on scrapbooking going out today to find stuff to use.Mel just say the day and ill be over and if you need anything form the shops etc dont be afaid to ask im only down the road and would enjoy the company.Gill gonna try and make it today for 11 so hope to see you there.
    xoxo

hey Mel, just say the word and im there for a visit...
    Bernie- lessons fini at around 11.30 today so im gonna get there between then and 12...

thanks girls!!

So who went swimming?? did you all have fun

I went shopping at the hyperdome at logan, i enjoyed some sushi! and i let Olivia be a feral in the shops.. i never do that but today i let her be 3 ... and i only once said "hold the pram"!

could we lock in a catch up for next week?

Mel - did you want to catch up before Ellys operation

LOL Annie, I have just started telling Hailey she has to "hold onto the pram"...I'm sure I'm going to be over it pretty quick and let her run rampt

Mel - the seat our hospital gave us at the time was just an older style Safe n Sound kids car seat - do you know anyone that has an older style Safe n Sound you could swap your car seat with? I'm not sure of the model name but it was basically a version with very wide (next to none) sides on it. It wasn't a specially designed seat for 'spica' kids.

On another note, we've started to see some results with TT ...I've discovered she likes to be sung to on the toilet ...it seems to make her relax.

AmyGirl- any particular tunes? thats so cute...
    Anna- no pool, the wind was making my akready trashed sinus' ache.... we did have some fancy free nappy off time in the park tho, gazing at the palm trees(edens fav past time).
    Yeh lets do a catch up next week? maybe try for rosser park again?
    Claire- be thinking of ya tomorrow babe, xoox
    Catherine- how did ur app go?
    Bernie- can u email me ur addy
    P.S. Eden slept for 2 hours today, and what did i do with myself??? I was so in shock i sat there twiddling my thumbs!!

CatherineL Guest

Edensmumma - OMG hossy took so bloody long! Got there at 8 and left at 11.30.. I'm high risk for GD and PND.. have to be tested for GD next week and also at week 28.

Shame about the pool! All that mud cake you ladies were talking about is making my mouth water..

ETA - Mummabear, when are you keen to start a pram push/exercise or whatever?
    Last edited by CatherineL; May 10th, 2007 at 05:20 PM.

Ohhh Gill for some dumb reason i thought pool day was 2moz lol lucky i got it wrong!
    I know what u mean about twiddling ur thumbs aswell LOL. When Bodhi sleeps for more than 30 mins during the day, i'm at atotal loss of what to do!

Catherine- OMG i hate the hospital appointments GRRRRRR!! How can they leave pg women sitting there that long I feel ur pain

Def lock something in for next week!

ok, should we try for Rosser park on Tuesday again..

All the babies ( including mine ) are ordered to let there mummies sleep Monday night so we can all turn up!

xoxo

Really looking forward to meeting you Catherine & AmyGirl

Hope everyone can make it..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast