Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

CatherineL Guest

Amy - tell me about it.. thankfully i am doing shared care, so i only have to go back for check ups for GD and PND!

Thanks Annie - IDK if i'll be able to make it this week either.. Danny comes home Monday morning and leaves again Thursday.. maybe i can sneak away anyway?

Do any of you ladies no when they do Aqua classes for pg women here?

Catherine, there's classes at Miami pool, me thinks....
    Rosser park tues, 10 am.. i'm in. xoox

Again, I'd love to come, but wont be able to

Keeping an eye out for arvo meets!

No, no particular tunes Edensmamma especialy with my voice!!....just anything that keeps her pre-occupied little wriggly worm that she is. Gotta say though, doesn't feel quite right singing nursery rhymes in the loo

Again, I'd love to meet, but Tues mornings we do swimming lessons down at Palm Beach and I don't actually drive

Bridget, i am alsways free fo a arvo, so name the day and place and ill be there..
    Amygril - where abouts are you on the Coast.. I can always pick you up.. i have a spare baby seat?

Thanks heaps Annie. Mel has offered as well. Thanks luurvley ladies. I am at Elanora (in land of Palm Beach), so a lot further south than most of you I think. Anyway, I'll keep a look out for further meets.

Anna, yes, yes i really want to meet up next week. Im free Tues for Rosser Park.

Ok, thanks for letting me know about the car seat Amygirl, i will look into it. For some reason i thought there was some specially designed seat?? DERRRR! Not sure where i pulled that from!

Im sure a couple of us can do arvo meets incl Elly and I Brid, but i will have to get back to you. Amygirl and I are trying to get together down at Burleigh for a walk so we will let you know when we are down there if you wish.

great tuesday is a go-er then.. weather permitting!

Amy - i was thinking what about a booster style seat.. Olivia has a maxi-rider safe n sound.. its for 8-26 kilos so maybe that would work

Mel - sorry, it was probably me that gave you that impression re: the seat. I too, totally thought there was some special seat the way they were talking, but that's what the hospital gave us. Can't believe they don't have one for you!

Annie - yep the maxi-rider might work - I'm really not sure what type of model it was. She'll just need something with wide or no sides on it. We made a minor adjustment to the seat we had with a couple of rolled up towels under her bum which propped her up in a more comfy position.

Arvo meets work well for me too.

Amygirl- I don't know if u know it, but there is an awesome kids park down in palmy. I can't remember exactly where it was, but i went there with Claire one day. It was great. Maybe we could organise a meet up down there one time

I'll be in on the walk down at Burleigh

Annie - where do you live? I generally go to Robina TC, West Burleigh, Pac Fair, or somewhere around those 3.

CatherineL Guest

Bridget - I knew i read that there was someone that couldn't make the meet ups because of work... So if you ever wanna do something different, i don't mind having lunch with you, we could make it close to your work so you don't have to travel too far? But i don't have any babies... So i won't be much conversation in regards to babies!

Maybe one arvo a bunch of us could get together somewhere?

Like Robina TC or something? What does everyone think? Mondays are probably out, but every other day is generally good, so long as I know in advance

I'll be in that (arvo meet that is). Excuse my lack of knowledge being new to the coast, but what is Robina TC? I know Robina shopping centre is it near there? Not fussed where we meet, more than happy to catch the bus, plus my parents are only up the road and are always happy to drop me off if I need it. Tuesday arvo's are good for me but could do the odd Wed/Thur/Fri as well.

Amy - yep, I know the park you're probably talking about. Its called Sophia's Park (I think) and is by a lake/canal. We go down their about once a fortnight - it's great. Very popular though.

Where abouts on the Coast are you Bridget_A?

That's the one Amy - Robina Town Centre

I'm in Burleigh Waters.

If we're talking next week, then Monday & Tuesday are out, but the rest of the week is good. I'm pretty much free from 1pm.

The following week, any day apart from Monday is fine!

Hey girls! wow everyone has been busy. Its hard to keep up! haha. I come on every day and there seems to be another page of convo ive missed! lol.

Well I had my scan today..wait for it......yep its another BOY!!!! ahhhhh!!. Im going to be a soccer mum! lol. I was disapointed at first, but I think it will be great. Catherine maybe we can swap!? You want a boy and I want a girl lol. The scan took forever and was a little distressing. They said they had difficulty locating the left kidney and think it might be small...so need to get it checked out. Also the diameter of the head seems a little small (measured 17 weeks instead of 19). However they said with other measurement etc, it should be of no significance and could just be the way the baby was lying. However I need to get it rechecked with another scan soon. Fingers crossed everything is ok. The lady scanning seemed to be pretty clueless too. She asked another lady to come in and they were both umming and ahhing. They said the screen wasnt very clear. Who knows!! Not nice for worried mums anyway.....

I am definitely keen for a meet up soon. Is Rach still coming? Bailey really wants to see Cassie.

Yeah Claire - 3 little blonde haired boys,, your going to give Posh and Becks a run for there money!

Claire - rach is without a computer at the moment, so youll probably be better of calling her at home.. She is gymming it everyday, im trying to see her next week at helensvale sometime.

xoxo hi all

Oh Claire (((hugs))) I know how u wanted a little girl. 3 little blonde haired boys, like Anna said.......absolutly beautiful hmmm now the name game starts lol.
    I'm sure everything will be just fine with bubby Some of the ladies in those places can be clueless, like u said (unclear screen ?!?! pfft whats that suposed to mean). At least u will get to see ur little man again YAY!!
    U can take Mya off my hands anytime u like LOL as long as Dora goes with her. GRRRR that doll is driving me insane!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast