Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Im still coming too.Hey gill get the photos out and show your Aunty give you somthing to talk about lol red velvet im sure she looks cute.see everyone soon

Bernie- all my fotos are on the puter- shes so country she'd be like eh? im really looking fwd to seeing her tho, shes such a sweety...

CatherineL Guest

Lol @ your posts ladies! I'll be looking out for lots of red

I don't know Robina that well, but i know where 'Robina Town Centre' is, it's just a big complex across the road from baby superstore, a wedding dress store and gym equipment store!

I have a bit of trouble parking.. I'll be driving our F truck.. and it's a bit big to fit in those car spaces.. so i will just find a park and find one of those information maps which should tell me where Cafe Aruba is

I'll be the one with the severe regrowth situation.. and if anyone who has msn that would like to add me it's [email protected].

Cya's this afternoon!

jala80 Guest

Hi girls
    I'm new to this site......thanks Bernie! Hope you all have a lovely time at Robina. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet

Hi Jodi im glad you found the site weclome to bb all the girls are lovely hope to see you at the next meet up.Thanks girls it was good to catch up today and nice meeting you catherine .
    have good weekend everybody.

CatherineL Guest

I had a great time meeting you ladies.. Thanks for letting me come along! All your kids are beautiful guys.. you all should feel so blessed! I hope i wasn't too uncontrollable and loud on our outing

Bernie - do you know many Lawlor's back in Ireland?

catherine- you were no more loud and outa control than the kiddies heheheheeh. great to meet you..... Eden is still awake, with bags under her eyes, my this is gonna be a fun boob/ bath/bed session....
    xoox
    p.s. ta so much for the bag of goodies Bernie, shes too big for about half of it LOL...
    Last edited by Edensmumma; May 18th, 2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: forgot sumfink

lol velvet is gorgeous on babies!! However....when I was heading into Robina this morning I saw a lady wearing purple velvet pants!! WHAT THE!?? thats just wrong...

It was lovely to see everyone today Hope to do it again soon!

LOLOLOLLOL Claire....purple velvet pants is pretty wrong on an oldie hehehe!

Bridget- was really good to see u againi swear Bodhi is like bigger than the beautiful jeremy. Bodhi's such a porky pie tho lol!

Catherine- I LOVE UR HAIR!!!! i had hair like that b4 i met Leon......my ex(of 7 years!) wouldn't let me cut it.....i broke up with him & cut it all off!!!.....he told me my head looked stupid *rolls eyes*. Ur going to have the most beautiful pg belly....don't forget to take piccies of it!

CatherineL Guest

Awww.. thanks Amy! I just can't wait till y preggy belly finally decides to arrive! rofl.. For some reason i can't get it out of my head that a big belly is an excuse for me to be bossy! As for my hair - i cannot wait to chop it off.. but Danny says under no circumstances am i allowed to! It's just hard because i never take care of it anymore.. i think i'll go get it trimmed and coloured next week. I don't know why, but i'd love to chop it all off and get extensions.. crazy i know! You have such beautiful kids - i mean all you ladies do.. but i couldn't get over how much Mya looked like you but just with blonde hair and blue eyes! She's definately gonna be a stunner, because she's got that something different about her. You just let me know when you need me to come around with the baseball bat to beat off those boys

I was telling Danny how i met a bunch of mummies from BB today and he laughed and said well babe, we might be moving back to Moranbah.. I think we're changing the company contract! Eek! Noo.. not now i have met people to make friends with!!

purple velvet on an oldy- how very GC!!! hehehe, was she power walking with little hand weights???
    yeh bridget- jeremy is very angelic looking....
    ok, im off to sleep...
    ninighs

Haha - thanks Gill! He's very deceiving! hahaha Nah, he's pretty good!

Amy - Bohdi is gorgeous! A chubba bubba, but so, so cute!

i hope that another meet is able to be arranged when i get back from holidays, i would really like to see everyone again soon.. and meet the new girls!

i HATe missing out.. !! and i bet some of you had cake!

Hi everyone
    Annie have you all your packing done yet?Missed you yesterday never mind we can catch up when you get back.
    Mel hope little Elly is doing good today missed you both yeaterday too.Hope to see you soon.
    Claire just thinking of how Bailey got wet in the fountain yesterday what a good story to tell him when he gets older how he went for a swim in robina shopping centre lol
    Gill little Eden is not so little anymore she is such a cutie pie .
    Bridget it was good seeing you and little jermy again probely bump into you in Robina next week.
    Amy have you tried to make that cake yet im gonna give mine one more go.
    Catherine you are going to be moving so soon??I know one Lawlor from home he is a friend of my brother his name is Adin i think.Do you know someone from Ireland?
    Well im going to try and get Aoife off to sleep so i can get the house work done Will IS working all weekend so its going to be one of those days boring !!!! Chat soon girls xoxo
    Last edited by bernie143; May 19th, 2007 at 10:59 AM.

CatherineL Guest

Annie - lol.. i don't think i saw anyone eating cake? i had a cookie?

Bernie - PMSL @ you reminiscing Bailey's swim, i thought it was cute! I couldn't believe how gorgeous everyone’s babies were, Daniel couldn't shut me up last night when i was telling him. I swear to god Aoifes got the most stunning eyes! They are just so vibrant!
    Nothing is set in stone yet in regards to moving; even if the company contract does change we will only move back if he has to change is roster to 3 days off instead of 5. 3 days just wouldn't be worth the 6 hours each way travel home. Lawlor is Daniel's family name, they are Irish but came here as convicts. lol

Annie- there was talk of cake, does that count? Amy is gonna make a Dora cake for Mya's birthday. and yes i told her about my feleings on Dora.
    RE: Bailey and Mya in the fountain- dont forget girls he actually took his pants off and dunked in the water- Claire- perhaps he was hand washing them for you...think of the positive, think of the positive!!!
    Bernie- two hats and the shoes fit and that it!!!! She's growing too fast ):
    Catherine- does it kinda make you realise that maybe you are settling here if u dont wanna go back? thats a good thing... i know once i settled here i couldnt dream of going back to Canberra.
    Bridget- all night i've been trying to figure were i recognise you from, its driving me nuts.
    MEL AND ELLY- lotsa of love and hugs to you guys, was thinking of u both and Dean on thurs. I hope it all went well and we hear from you soon.

hmmmm cake.........hmmmmmmm cookies..................

got a text from Mel yesterday:-
    Elly is doing well & seems to have gotten used to her hot pink cast. they are at home and doing well. Elly slept on and off at the hospital on thursday night but was still chripy despite being tired. "

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast