Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mothers Group in Logan

Ashlee, if I could make the meet-up on Wednesday I'd come and pick you up - alas it's my Mum's birthday and we're doing coffee on Wed morning.

Oh well, next time...just give me some warning (a couple of days) and it shouldn't be a problem to come and pick you up - I'm pretty sure I remember where you live from the BB dinner a few weeks back.

lol Beck, are you sure?! I don't want you to get lost hehe!

How bout we arrange for something after Christmas girls? That way we can have a think and plan ahead a bit

cass_xzander Guest

Smile

Ash

Yes they do go to crestmead school they have been going the coming into there 3rd year so your probably right we might of seen each other.

But to all of the other mums that are meeting at the park i will see you all there at 10 tomorrow.

cass_xzander Guest

sorryguys just a quick msg to tell you i wont be able to make it today as my little one needs to go to the doctors because he is not feelng very well.

Sorry, maybe next time

That's OK Cass, maybe next time, hope he feels better soon.

hugs xoxo

ChristieN Guest

Hi Logan Mummies,

Is there a regular meetup group for the South East area? I have a 2.5yo girl and a 7mo boy and I live in Underwood. Wednesdays are good for me. I'm subscribing to this thread so I will definately get back to anyone that is interested in meeting up.

Hopeful of making new friends
    Christie

I haven't got a clue Christie, but I'm desperate for some friends for a regular meet-up, I have a 5.5 month old son myself. I live in Waterford West but don't drive so would need somewhere accessible to transport.

ChristieN Guest

Hi Ahslee,
    I re-read all the old posts and notice you mentioned Alexander Clark Park.
    Are you free Thursday?
    Want to meet at Alexander Clark Park @ 10?
    Can anyone else make that time and place?

~Christie

I don't live over that way anymore lol and the closest bus to there is about a 30 min walk (I'm WAY too lazy for that). I'm a bit braindead at the moment so I can't really think of anywhere except maybe the Hyperdome or another park or something near a bus/train?

Hi I live in Loganholme also and have a 23month old DS and would be interested in meeting up also!
    If anyone is keen lets make a place and time!

Well Hyperdome is in Loganholme, they have a little play area right near the Coffee Club, maybe that would be the way to go? I can definitely get there!

ChristieN Guest

Default Hyeprdome Playground 10am Thursday 11th Oct

How about we all meet Thursday 11th Oct at 10am at the Hyperdome playground. I know its not giving much notice but next week we'll try to organize something else for anyone that can't attend this week. Sound good?
    I have a bone colored Phil & Ted double stroller and I'll wear a frangipani in my hair ... hehe how cliche :P I hope to meet some of you there

Sounds great, DH is working night shift so is it ok if he comes along?? Email me your phone number at [email protected] incase I can't find you lol

ChristieN Guest

I have a relative in town this week but is anyone up for doing something next Thursday, 25th? We're a member at Lollypops Springwood so thats always fun or we could just meet for lunch at a mall... Let me know if anyone's interested and then we'll find some midpoint to meet

Hi, I live in Logan and I am looking to join a group of some kind. I would love to meet up some time for a coffee and something.

Please let me know of anything that is going on in the area. I am 28 and have a 9 month old son.

Thanks

Alison

ChristieN Guest

Alison - I'm am definatley craving some adult conversation Send me an email and we'll organize a time/place to catch up or if you have msn we could have a quick chat.

If anyone is interested in meeting on Thursday (23rd) I plan on being at the Hyperdome kids playground at 10.30am. Just send me an email and I'll know to keep an eye out for you.

Have a great day.

ChristieN Guest

p.s. Ashlee - I hope Blake's teeth have settled down Tyler is going through it right now too ... and he has a cold. Poor baby. Hope to catch up soon

Blake cut a tooth on Sunday finally, so things are definitely a little brighter on that note! I'm very keen to catch up tomorrow but the date is the 25th LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast