Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mothers Group in Logan

Hi Christie,

I would love to meet up. I can be at the Hyperdome tomorrow at 10.30am.

How will I know who you are?

Alison

PS - Is it the playground inside the food court or the one next to the coffee club?

Good point Ali!!! What is your email address, I'll let you know what I'll be wearing etc? I don't want to make it public, JIC!

ChristieN Guest

Congratulations lil Blake Only how many to go? Poor babies ... and poor mummies.

I don't know how I came up with the 23rd you're right the 25th.

Thats great there's going to be at least 3 mummies

Alison - Ashlee has my mobile number and I think I know what she looks like so we'll find each other. If you want to email either of us we can get into details about what we look like (just check our profile for contact info).

ChristieN Guest

p.s. oops Alison missed your question about location ... its the playground between Woolies and the food court

My email is [email protected]

newmum76 Guest

Default Loganholme NewMum Looking for Friends??

Hi, I live in the Loganholme area near the hyperdome and near Alexander Clark Park, I have a 2 month old baby girl and I am interested in meeting some new mums as it does get a bit lonely being at home all day/not having grown up conversation. If there is anyone in the Loganholme area and if you are interested please let me know.

newmum76

Hi newmum, I used to live in your exact area, but have recently moved to windaroo (about 15 mins on the buy). I'd love to catch up, PM me or add me to msn and we can chat

so are you ladies still around? anyone fancy another meet at the hyperdome or even alex clark park? I live just over at underwood (near lollipops playcentre) and would love to catch up with other mums in the area and maybe start a play/mums group???? i have a 2yo and am due to have my second end of nov. whislt im working full time atm and can only do weekends i finish up at the end of oct so am looking to make some new friends so i dont go stair crazy!!!

Hey ladies,

I would love to meet up with some of you sometime soon if you would all like too?? Let me know a time and a place and we will be there!!

lehma06 Guest

Hi girls...I'm keen to catch up too. Alexander Clark Park is nice & I'm happy to do lollipops too. Let me know when u organise something

Hi Ladies,

No group ever really formed (lack of interest), however I would be keen to meet up some time.

If people are interested.

How about we meet at the Alex Clark Park on Wednesday morning - 10am

If interested, write me at [email protected]

I have a 20 month and an almost 6 month.

Alison

Hey Alison,

I would love that but Rhys goes down for his morning nap at 9:30am will about 10:30-11am. Could we make it 11am cause I am just around the corner and it would only take me 2 minutes to drive there!!

-Amelia.

weelllll im still working full time for the next 6 weeks but if you ladies start meeting regularily during the week ill just come join once i finish work, otherwise if we wanted to organise an initial meet one time on the weekend anything really works for me....are any of you coming to the brisbane meet in Oct?

Hi Ladies,

I have plans later in the day, so can't move things around. How about we leave things for a couple of days and go from there...

Talk soon,

Alison

That sounds good Alison!! What about next Monday...Nice and early in the week!!??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123