Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Play groups Gold Coast?????

3bubz Guest

Smile christy

hi everyone. I'm new to this. I have an 8 mth old son and i'm 25. I'd like to meet other mothers at my age with children.

3bubz Guest

Smile christy

Hi Lulu
    I'd be interested in coming to your playgroup on monday. Would like my son to meet other children as well as me meeting other mums.

lisa 79 Guest

hello my name is lisa i have 4 boys 10 8 6 and 7 months we live in upper coomera have just moved here from tassie a little while ago so im itching to meet people.

lisa 79 Guest

hi there i have a son 7 months old im also new to this would love to meet for play group sometime . im 28 married with 3 other boys so im always busy but would definately make time for playgroup.

Lulu~ Guest

Hi there

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. You are more than welcome to come to our playgroup - we meet up each Monday from 10.30 to 12.30 in Labrador, at the hall behind the senior citizens club on Marine Parade. $3.50 each week to cover hall hire. Call me if you would like more details or just come next monday.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Lucinda
    5532 7510

3bubz Guest

Thumbs up christy

Hello lulu
    Thank you for getting back. Look forward to going to the playgroup next monday.

3bubz Guest

Smile lisa 79

Hello lisa. welcome . how are you? i'm 25 and have an 8 mth old son as well name Dylan. Whats your son's name?

Chrissi Guest

Default Hi Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Siarra's mummy View Post
    Hi there!
    I'm Laura & am 30 and have a 5 1/2 mnth old daughter. We are looking for new mums/kids to catch up with, if you're interested We live at Upper Coomera
    Hi Laura my names Christine I am 32 yrs old and i have a 5 month old son named Cooper!!! I live in Southport and was wondering how all this meeting up stuff goes?? I don't have a car atm so its hard for me to get to Upper Coomera but if u could get down this way that would be great... Anyway i hope to chat with you soon... Take care xoxo

Chrissi Guest

Hey, my name is Christine and i would love to catch up sometime i have a 5 month old son and am eagar to meet new people.. It can be lonely at times and very stressful so if anyone is keen that would mean alot... Oh im 32 i hope im not too old.. hahahaah!!!

kell26 Guest

Hi there. My name is Kellie and I am 26 with a 6 month old and a 4 year old. I would love to meet some new friends. I am at upper coomera, is there anyone else who would be keen to catch up you don't have to be in this area. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Kell

Hi everyone...wow I havent been on here in ages and there are heaps of new girls How are you all?. Im Claire, I am 28 and have 3 little boys who are 4, 2, and 7 months. There is a big group of us who chat in the QLD members thread although its been a little quiet in there lately. We usually meet at Swift Park in Nerang on a wednesday between about 10-10.30 until about 12.30 or whenever people feel like heading home. Its a great park with some nice equipment for the older kids. We usually all just take a blanket down and sit under the trees. Its a lovely morning. It would be great for some new girls to come along!! The park is on Centurion Way in Nerang. The actual park isnt on that road. There is a small blue street sign saying Bert Swift Community Centre and it points down a drive way. Just drive down there and there is a massive park. Please join us!! The more the merrier

kell26 Guest

Hi Claire

i would love to come down but unfortunatly i work on wednesdays and thursdays but would love to catch up with anyone on another day. Thank you so much for the invite though. I will have to have a look in the qld member section i haven't really had much of a look around. Also how do you PM someone?

Kell

3bubz Guest

Smile Hi Kell26

How are you? My name is christy and i'm 26, I have a son who is 9 mths old. I live at arundel, and I'd love to meet new friends also. I'm keen to catch up and have a coffee somewhere, If your interested you can email me on [email protected].

3bubz Guest

Smile Hi Kell26

How are you? My name is christy and i'm 26, I have a son who is 9 mths old. I live at arundel, and I'd love to meet new friends also. I'm keen to catch up and have a coffee somewhere, If your interested you can email me on [email protected].

Christy

Smile

Hello, I am moving from Melbourne in a couple of weeks, to Gold Coast. I am 27 with 2kiddies a 1 year old and a 2 year old.. (yeah crazy, i know ;-) anyways - It would be nice to meet some other mummas around my age.. who dont just talk kids ;-)
    Im just new to this forum, not sure ... hopefully someone can read this.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Since starting the meetup group at Harley Park, we have now moved across the road to a playgroup hall. Behind the Senior Citizens Hall, Marine Parade, Labrador.
    We had such a good turn out and its so much better being in a hall with lots of toys etc. The children can play freely and not run off (it got a little hard at the park).

We all put in $3.50 each week to cover the hall hire fee.
    Every Monday from 10.30 to 12.30.

If you are interested in coming along you are more than welcome.

Thanks
    Lucinda
    [email protected]
    07 5532 7510

Talking New to gold coast from Melbourne

Hi there,

Im 27 yo, mumma with 2 kiddies, a 1yo and a 2 yo...
    Im moving to Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise in about 2 weeks.. I am looking to meet some new freinds who also have children around the same age for my children to play with too.. also looking for a crech or something for my kids to join..
    Any comments are welcome!
    Thanks

Hey there MICHBUB!

This is a really late reply i know, i havent checked this thread for ages.
    Anyhoo, u have probably already moved up here......hope it all went well.
    I am also 27 & have a 1yr old boy, Bodhi & a almost 3 yr old girl, Mya-Rose. I am always happy to meet new ppl
    Feel free to private msg me or add me to ur messenger if u want. [email protected]

kell26 Guest

Hi Michbub, Amy and christy

I just wanted to say hi to you all. It has been a while since I have checked in! I would like to catch up if any one is still keen. I only work on Wednesdays but am free most other days.

Michbub i hope your move went smoothly. I really hate moving!

Thanks Kell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast