Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Play groups Gold Coast?????

DaniellenAri-elle Guest

Hi Lou, my name is Danielle i'm 21 and have a 11 month old daughter and we have recently moved from sydney to tugun and i don't know anyone up here at all, so i would love to meet up with you at some stage.. I find this website a little confusing so if you are interested write to me at [email protected]

Take care, Danielle xxx

bbs_keep Guest

Hey i have just found this website and noticed your thread. I am 20 married and have a 2 year old daughter. I have lived on the gold coast for almost a year we dont know anyone up here yet because as you probably know it isnt easy going out and meeting people especially with a child. If you are intersted in chatting or know of a mothers group or play group in the area feel free to email me back at [email protected]

Red face

Hi all,
    I'm a young mum (25 years old) of a 2-month old daughter and I am trying to find a playgroup with young mums who I can become friends with. Like most mum's finding friends with babies is hard and finding time to get out can be even more challenging. If anyone has a playgroup or would like to chat my email address is [email protected]

Default 21 yr old mum,16month girl

Hi,
    I'm looking for mums around my age with children. I live in Ormeau but can travel. None of my friends have children so I'm in desperate need of new friends I can chat to whilst our children play. My email is [email protected] or I'm on facebook melanie osborne. Hope to hear from someone

Hi Melanie,

Saw your thread and tried looking for you on facebook, but there are so many people with the same name. How are old are you? I'm 25. How old are your children/s? I have a daughter, she is 5 months old and her name is Mikhayla. I'm on facebook as well, if you want to add me.

Hi Girls.. check out the youth centre at oxenford.. near woolworths, they have lots of programmes on offer, some with a gold coin donation for a cuppa .. but lots of nice people go.

do a google search for oxenford youth centre and the site will be the 1st on the list ..lots of different things happen... toddler sports, music time .. worth at try.

Smile Mother's Meeting

Hi Sheraleigh28

I saw your thread and thought I'd add to it. I'm also a new mum (aged 26) to a newborn son who is 2 months. I was also looking at meeting people around my age with around the same aged children. I live in Upper Coomera and would be interested in meeting an mother's that would like to get together. I don't have a Facebook page unfortunately but would be able to give you my email address if you want to meet up.

hey there, thanks for the reply! congratulations on being a new mum - i'm in oxenford so nice and close. if ya like, send me an email --- [email protected]

we can catch and if you like meet up for coffee!

Default Meet Up

That sounds really good. My email is [email protected]. I am available this week on Wednesday and Friday if you would like to meet up. We have to go for hospital appointments on Thursday. It will be nice to get out and talk to grown-ups for a while and relax away from the home environment.

BabyBear13 Guest

Hi! I am 27 and have a 4 month old little girl and am looking for a group to join as most of my friends are single and have no kids and aren't really intrested in hanging out with me any more. I am currently on the Gold Coast.

Hey there. My email address is [email protected] I'm also on facebook, my daughter is 6 months old & like you I don't have many friends with kids... anyway if you want to meet up just send me an email. look forward to hearing from you

Default Mummies on the Coast

Hi mummies out there,
    Noticed that a few of you are looking for meetups in the northern end of the Gold Coast!

My name's Ella, I live in ORMEAU and I went to a mothers group meeting at the start of this week and absolutely loved the ladies there and being able to catch up with some like minded ladies. So.... I'm going to start a little gathering at my place! I know it is a little strange going to a strangers house, but I also thought that it would work really well because I have a big play pen and change table also a porta cot etc. I loved meeting at a cafe but just think that with the little one's it might be easier meeting somewhere where our bambino's can get down and crawl/walk/lie and look cute!

Anyway so this is an open invitation. If you are a mummy and would like to meet some other mummies in this area please give me a call on 0434 112 254 anytime.

The first meeting will be this Friday, but I am open to having other days if you can't make a Friday. So Friday 10:30am.

Please don't be shy, give me a call!!

Ella

Default Gold Coast mummies

Hi mummies out there,
    Noticed that a few of you are looking for meetups in the northern end of the Gold Coast!

My name's Ella and I went to a mothers group meeting at the start of this week and absolutely loved the ladies there and being able to catch up with some like minded ladies. So.... I'm going to start a little gathering at my place! I know it is a little strange going to a strangers house, but I also thought that it would work really well because I have a big play pen and change table also a porta cot etc. I loved meeting at a cafe but just think that with the little one's it might be easier meeting somewhere where our bambino's can get down and crawl/walk/lie and look cute!

Anyway so this is an open invitation. If you are a mummy and would like to meet some other mummies in this area please give me a call on 0434 112 254 anytime.

The first meeting will be this Friday, but I am open to having other days if you can't make a Friday. So Friday 10:30am.

Please don't be shy, give me a call!!

Ella

Smile Welcome

Hi there BabyBear13

Welcome to this thread. I am a 26 year old new mother to a 2.5 month old boy. I also have no friends with babies/kids (besides the lovely ladies i've met on this website). I live in the Upper Coomera area and if you are keen to meet up, my email is [email protected].

Claudia

Default hey Claudia

Hey Claudia,
    Is this the Claudia I met up with on Monday? if so did you get my email and are you interested in coming on Friday?

Ella

Hi girls, I'm just subscribing to this thread so I can keep track & hopefully meet some of you soon

I'm a 28yr old single mother of 2 children, a 4yr old girl & an 11 month old son. I'm in Coombabah.

I'm also on Facebook, Danielle Mahoney... it has a photo of myself with my daughter licking cake batter off electric beaters LOL

I've only recently moved here & things are still a little hectic at times but I hope to meet up in the near future

Default Hi Danielle

Hey Danielle,
    Welcome! Things are very hectic when moving with little ones!!!! Feel free to give me a call on 0434 112 254 if and when you feel up to coming to a group, would love to see you there.

Ella

Default Mothers Group Hope Island Area

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know of any mothers groups in the Hope Island area, nothern end of the Gold Coast? Or any other mums interested in starting one in that area? I am 26 and have a 5.5 month old son.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast