Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melb ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm happy with that but if others aren't am happy to leave it.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well I'm sad to say that Jonah's cough is hanging on, so I think we will give it a miss. Sorry everyone

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Maybe the 14th as suggested?

Thanks Kate It's really hanging on poor bugger, but they do with me too so I guess he's following in my footsteps there. I don't get sick often so hopefully he follows me there too.

yeah lets give tomorrow a miss - we are frantically trying to finish some painting before the carpet goes in.....how about the thursday week, the 14th sept...then you can all admire my brand spanking new house WITH carpet!!!

SNAP Bec!!!! how do we contact Iris? I would hate for her to get all dressed up and stuff.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hmmmmm maybe send her a PM? Maybe she will check here anyway. I don't think we are doing anything on the 14th as yet, so that should be fine.

Hi Girls,

So who would like to come and play with me next Thursday the 14th September?

I need some little kiddies to run or crawl around and scuff up the fluff on my new carpet!!
    And I might even splurge and buy some bananas :eek: and make my world famous banana cake!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

We should be able to come, providing sickness doesn't strike us again and Ben doesn't have anything on in the evening (he needs to take the car for work if he does).

Yay....just checked the weather forecast...is supposed to be 18 on Thursday!!Woohoo!! How's your new carpet Kate...We have been rolling around with our bellies in the air like a couple of contented pussy cats!!

We wont be able to come, the kids have playgroup, and then Dion has a paediatrician appointment, hope you have a ball, and fabulous weather!!!!

I should be able to come on the 14th. Just me and Caleb, the big boys have creche on Thursday.

All the more banana cake for us Vanita!!! hehe....okay what about Iris, Gemma, Min and Rachel? Does anyone have sms details for them cos they might not see this thread?

Ok I have started working Thursday, starting at 4pm, so I may not be able to stay long. So at this stage its a yes.

I was just wondering too who would be able to make the 26th at my place for Alana's birthday. I am going to order a birthday cake, but of course just want to make sure everyone can make it. I will have lunch and birthday type food.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Lara- We will be there with bells on We are moving the day before but hopefully we will be unpacked by then and if not a party will be a welcome distraction

If I can steal a baby off someone can I come too?

OK. I've just found the thread... Mel, it's this Thursday correct? We should be able to make it. Where's Langwarrin? How sad is that? I'll have to look you up!What time? I could find it!

Lara, We'd love to come and celebrate however it's school holidays so I'll have Vivienne too. She's 9. How do you feel about bigger kids being there too? If its problem we'll just send our birthday wishes. No sweat, no problem. Whatever works for you honey. Jsut let me know.

From Bayswater gemma you would go down stud rd to the monash freeway and then follow that through past dandenong to the deviation where it bcomes the dandy hastings rd thing and straight down dandy hastings rd to cranbourne rd turn right into cranbourne rd then right into pindara blvde and follow that round till you find snowbush link from stud rd you have to turn about 4 times tops....easy peasy. (YAy, more peoples to play with !!)

Amy and I are still coming (without DH). Mel, I think you meant Rachel as I have now moved from Bayswater. Hope to see you all there. Have we decided who is bringing what? I hope we are still going to the park as it should be a great day.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast