Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup ~ Outer S/E Suburbs Melbourne ~ December 2006

I wont be attending either, Dions asthma playing up with all the smoke about, and way too hot to be away from my ac LOL

Oh well.
    If anyone wants to, PM or email me [email protected] with their number we'll arrange something. I've got to get stuck into my morning ritual (ie boy wrangling) or I'll never leave the house.
    I'll check back at 10am.

I'll be taking the boys to MonkeyG next week on Tuesday 9th if anyone wants to join me.

Whereabouts is monkey g??

Simone Monkey g's is in Paeknham near the train station, it would be about a 5 min walk.
    Sammi i don't think i will be able to come

We are taking the big girls horse riding, and the liitlies are being babysat, so wont be able to make it.

Sorry Sammi, already got plans that day. Have fun!

If I didn't have to work, I would be there. I should have checked BB last time when we were going to meet at the park as we didn't do anything. Monkey G's is good maybe on a weekend if you are ever going and we will join you.

The boys need a play and as I was taking them I thought I'd put the invite out there. No dramas.

I wish I could come but I'm working. BUMMER

Bugger....I'd come and keep you company Sammi J But I am having my hair "done" (coloured) and all that stuff for my wedding. I havent had my hair cut or anything since January 12 last year so thought I'd better have a trial run to make sure I like it first!!!

Sorry i have been a stranger lately girls!! Itis a fight around here to get on the computer between me and my brothers etc.
    Not much happening around here though, getting ready for my move out to rowville, almost counting sleeps!!
    I hope we can all manage a cathc up soon!

Hi gals! Hope you don't mind a 'newie' crashing the thread!

My name is Nic, and I have just joined BellyBelly!

My hubby, daughter and I moved to Pakenham 4 weeks ago. We are currently renting a tiny house in Lakeside while we are building our dream home!

Alex is almost 20 months, and I am currently going MAAAAAAD! I miss my old (bigger) house and I am going stir crazy! Would love to meet other mums in the area......I don't know anyone here (used to live in Mornington).

Thanks!

Hi AJ's mum, welcome to BB.

Hi AJ's mum, welcome to Pakenham, I think i know what type of house your living in, is it a 3 bedroom cottage? My mum used to live in one of those and it was tiny.
    How do you like pakenham?

Thanks Kate and kmh!

Yes, that is the exact one! We have one bedroom full of boxes, and they will stay there until we move again into our brand new house! Oh well, should be over in 7-8 months or so!

I like Pakky. I used to live in Bunyip about 11 years ago with my parents, but moved in with DH in Somerville. We then moved to Mornington. I actually used to work in Pakenham from 1990-1997 (that is where I met DH! He was my boss :P) So I feel like I have 'come home', although it has changed a bit since then!

Hi AJ'sMum! Another Pakky girl

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hi to the newbies

Well I really want to take Jonah to paint a plate soon so if anyone wants to come with you're more than welcome and maybe we can have coffee afterwards or something??

Sammi- Was it you that suggested doing the plate painting ages ago? I went looking in the archives but couldn't find the one that that was in. If it was you can you give me all the details? Thank you my lovely

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast