Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup ~ Outer S/E Suburbs Melbourne ~ December 2006

Viv doesn't go back until the 31st, which is the Wednesday. So could we either do it Thurs 1st, Fri 2nd or the following week?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thurs is better for me. And the following week I will be in Sydney so I can't go then but if you all wanted to go then that's fine

I will be in for the plate painting. Thursdays would also suit me better.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

So then the Thursday after the kids go back to school then? What time would be good for everyone? 11am?

Sorry guys my preppy will be doing her transition stage at school so she'll only be going till 12:30 so I won't be able to do much till she's a full time prep

*hugs*
    Cailin

Tigergirl1980 Guest

It's in Pakenham Kate.

Poo Cai When is she a full time Preppy? How cute she will be in her uniform.

Anytime suits me.

Wow, Cai, I can't believe Paris is starting school. It's a tumultous time for the emotions. The excitement of you baby growing up. The sadness of losing your baby as she's growing up. I bet she's so ready for it and can't wait. How are you feeling about it?

Where abouts is the plate painting?

Kate, Blake sleeps one sleep in the middle of the day, so I know what you mean about early or late!

We will give it a mis this time, Tori wouild not sit long enough for anything like that! Next meet up hopefully I will be able to make it though

Kate and Rachel I am happy if its early or late. Alana usually sleeps just after lunch aswell, but can stretch her if there is something that keeps her attention and is fun for her. Either way I'm easy.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Maybe 10 is better then? or do you think earlier? I was thinking 3 or after wouldn't be good because people will have school pick ups??

We couldn't make a 3pm one as we've got school pick up. 10 would be better for us, although we may only be a 'maybe' to attend.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well we will try for 10 then or 9:30 even if that would be better for you Kate, or is that too early for everyone?

I can come, but i wont have Madison, she is in childcare on thursdays.

There is a coffee shop onsite for afters but I found it difficult, as Dion ran around grabbing plates and trying to break everything. If you would prefer to come on to my house for lunch ( or just refreshments ) the offer is open. I wont come to the plate painting, as we did that a month or so ago with our playgroup, and I like to sleep until 11 on a thursday.
    Anyway just a suggestion, as it doesnt take that long to paint a plate, and its a long way to travel for 1/2 hr.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well 10am is fine with me and I'd love to come to your place Vanita so count me in Thanks for the invite *mwah*

No probs, just thought it might be easier on all mums and bubs to have a kinder to go to LOL

Tigergirl1980 Guest

LOL, I know Jonah had a ball at your place last time, playing with all the kids toys.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast