Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mums in the Central Brisbane area

Hi Guys
    Ok getting all set for Monday
    Just wondering are we bringing anything or should we just chuck in $5 and someone pick something up and we will give them $$ when we get there??? Maybe if someone is walking to the park oppossed to driving they might be able to pick something up....
    I dont drink coffee myself so I am right for a coffee... I know I am weird.... i loooovveee tea but :P
    Look forward to your replies
    xoxoxox

I was thinking that I would pick up a bun from bakers delight, and pre cut some fresh fruit, as it was my choice of venue, then the next person to pick venue would supply some nibblies and so on, then we can all just take care of our own beverages, when we get there. How does that sound? If it doesn't suit that is o.k. too, I'm easy. If we do go with this way, does everyone like the custardy white iced bub with almond flakes on it from Bakers Delight, it has sultanans I'm pretty sure, I can get that and a plain one if someone doesn't like sultanas. And fruit I was just thinking about some watermelon, strawberries, honeydew melon, and some oranges, how does that sound?

Yeah that would be great Shannon. Look forward to you making it to next time.

oooo yummy!! that sounds GREAT!!
    I dont like sultanas.. would it be ok to get some none sultana one for me thanks HEAPS

Shannon... I am up near you in the pine rivers shire so when its our turn up this way would love to meet you
    Jacmeldav cant get down to this coming monday either so that will be 2 extras we get for a northern suburbs meet
    Cant wait guys!!

happy valentines day ultra sound too BTW Shannon
    Are you going to find out the sex or leave it for a suprise?

Hello ladies, iam not too fussed whatever is easiest for you mummy mel.

Will see you all on Monday arvo.

Sounds good mummymel.
    Looks like I will have my 2yo with me after all so I'll grab a coffee before I get there to minimise the dramas with dragging her away from the park 5 mins after we get there.....trust me that will be ugly

ill try and get there... should be fun... might bring my monster nephew

will be there for sure... and hopefully bring my sister and both of my nephews... she need friends up here with kids as she has just moved up from sydney...

Hi All,
    I am new to this forum but am really keen to meet some other mothers in Brisbane. I am a soon to be mum (32 weeks) but have finished work already and would like to start networking. Is it OK for me to come as well? Is the venue still Bulimba Park on Oxford St?
    Another question I have is, would it be possible to bring my dog with me? He is very placid and child friendly and I want to make sure he is as involved in family life after the baby, as he is now.
    Let me know!
    Thanks!

Hi krysalyss
    FOR SURE!! Please do come along!! The more the merrier.

Yeah I thought I would enjoy my networking time as I have to go back to work full time on the 2nd april

And yep the first meet is the oxford park, Bulimba we all get to choose a park which is just great!!

See you there!!!
    xoxoxo

I am cool with that if you want to bring your puppy will get him used to little ones and some bigger ones that run around

Thanks Kitty33!
    He is already child proofed so no need for anyone to worry about that, but I just want to get into a good routine while I am not also struggling with a little furless one. He used to come to work with me and now that I have finished, I think he feels a little housebound (like his mother!).
    I will make sure everyone is happy with him coming before definitely bringing him, but thanks for your support! I am so looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

yeah the other gals have little toddlers so best check with them... sorry

krysal, it's fine with me that your puppy comes, my DD loves dogs, mind you she is only 8 months but just loves them. We are meeting at 2pm, I'm taking care of the food so such bring something to drink or you can pick something up when you get there, yourself, bubbas and your puppy if everyone else doesn't mind of course.

My little girl is unwell at the moment, we think its here damm teeth again, I'm hoping she will be feeling better by monday, I hate it when she is sick.

Have a great weekend all, looking forward to meeting you on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by krysalyss View Post
    I will make sure everyone is happy with him coming before definitely bringing him, but thanks for your support! I am so looking forward to meeting up with everyone.
    Its fine with me

No problem with the puppy here either

Hi everyone,
    Just checking in about tomorrow. Just so we all know who is who, I was thinking about wearing a white cowgirl/wide brimed hat, so you all know who I am. I will also have a stroller, and some food, so I should stand out. But if there aren't many people at the park, I'm dishing the hat
    There could be a chance that I might be a few minutes late, as DH and I share a car and I might have to drop him off at work, but that is still not confirmed.
    Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast